Steven Gerrard - A star is Born

Uztai said they had some good players but I was wondering who he meant.

Aye an that their still a la liga side. On a technicality perhaps but not on the bottom end of a 20 team league or thereabouts ffs what are they 17th.

Not exactly bumming up material

Uztai. I know you hail from far off lands pal so am not digging you.

Im merely saying being up close to these pigs in blue does not make me wish to throw even a crumb of goodness their way.

??

Aye an that their still a la liga side. On a technicality perhaps but not on the bottom end of a 20 team league or thereabouts ffs what are they 17th.

Not exactly bumming up material

Vilareal have been Top 6 finishers in La Liga for the last five seasons, including the season immediately after promoting back to the top division. Let that sink in. They've got great players. They're having a stinking season is all.

Uztai. I know you hail from far off lands pal so am not digging you.

Im merely saying being up close to these pigs in blue does not make me wish to throw even a crumb of goodness their way.

??

Fair enough. From a distance I, however, am comfortable with giving them credit when it's due. Fortunately it seldom happens :ROFLMAO:

Vilareal have been Top 6 finishers in La Liga for the last five seasons, including the season immediately after promoting back to the top division. Let that sink in. They've got great players. They're having a stinking season is all.

Fair enough. From a distance I, however, am comfortable with giving them credit when it's due. Fortunately it seldom happens :ROFLMAO:

Uztai this is the season that sevco has come up against vilareal they are third bottom in 17th place this season so not exactly setting the world on fire are they which means ZERO CREDIT to be given to zombie nation.

Look out for this in the Glasgow night sky over the next few weeks...
DqnjyQpX4AEFLaw.jpg

the reserve team of the team sitting 17th in la liga WTF Uztai....

Simply not true. They played their reserve keeper, but I'd say they fielded most of their starters in both matches. Don't care enough to check the numbers though.

That said, we've played and beaten a better side this year (Leipzig) and we can still beat another one on Thursday. It's two draws, don't act like I'm saying they're on par with the Lisbon Lions.

Oh yes someone mentioned Gary McCallister funny how invisible he's become so mush so heres a picture of him after yesterdays game...

Can you see it?

Sevco have came up against 3 really poor teams in the Europa. Fair enough when you hear the name Villarreal you thing WOW a la liga team but they have been awful this season. They were pants against sevco and still should have hammered the scum. The thug goalie has been their best player. They have been shit in the league. Infact, I don't Gerrards stats are any better than Brother Pedro or the hats. And Gerrard has been getting a lot more help from the MIB. Fuck sake every time they go a goal down they get a dubious goal or an opposition player sent off. I don't think Sevco deserve any credit because they have been awful. Lucky draws and scraping wins. I don't think Gerrard deserves credit because he's a poor manager. The stats tell you that. He makes baffling decision during the game. He has signed a whole new squad because he couldn't manage what he had and he can't manage what he's signed. Obviously I'm a Celtic fan that fucking hates them but if I was looking at it like a neutral I'd still say they were pish. They are only so close to us due to "honest mistakes" and our poor start to the season. Don't let their league position fool you.

Sevco have came up against 3 really poor teams in the Europa. Fair enough when you hear the name Villarreal you thing WOW a la liga team but they have been awful this season. They were pants against sevco and still should have hammered the scum. The thug goalie has been their best player. They have been shit in the league. Infact, I don't Gerrards stats are any better than Brother Pedro or the hats. And Gerrard has been getting a lot more help from the MIB. Fuck sake every time they go a goal down they get a dubious goal or an opposition player sent off. I don't think Sevco deserve any credit because they have been awful. Lucky draws and scraping wins. I don't think Gerrard deserves credit because he's a poor manager. The stats tell you that. He makes baffling decision during the game. He has signed a whole new squad because he couldn't manage what he had and he can't manage what he's signed. Obviously I'm a Celtic fan that fucking hates them but if I was looking at it like a neutral I'd still say they were pish. They are only so close to us due to "honest mistakes" and our poor start to the season. Don't let their league position fool you.

Aye Lubo but you didn’t uztai support rangers ???

Yes, they have been poor, that's why they're just 3 points above St. Johnstone (with all due respect). But so were we. It's time we have our own win streak and leave them in the dust. By the 29th we could have them out of reach if we keep playing like we have recently. Otherwise we might be in for a long spring, especially if they go out of the Europa and we're still in two cup competitions.

But for that we need to stop dropping silly points. Since our five win run we've had two consecutive away draws. Next three away games are Easter Road, Pittodrie and the Bigotdome. Get seven of those nine points and any league challenge is probably dead in the water.

Dave King, thought by bringing in Slippy he would attract big names. It hasn't worked out, Liverpool & other club's players on loan who have no affiliation to the club or it's 6yeard history.

The only decent signing they made in the last transfer window was big Shagger & he cost them fvck all. Most of his permanent signings are either injured or suspended.

A bad choice for manager, wasted money on poor permanent signings, poor loan signings. The team haven't improved overall, European football in the new year, is looking unlikely, 12pts on the table before we play them, again it's highly unlikely they'll pick up full points & the prospect of a pumping on the 29th.

Slippy will be back training weans by February.

☘️☘️Hail Hail☘️☘️ Let's all laugh at Sevco

Back