Strachan

Gary67

Tabloid rumours (Celtic's main means of communication) saying that Strachan will be returning to the club tomorrow in a Senior Advisory role.
Makes McKay look like the office boy given he categorically stated that Strachan would not be returning and he would be looking to modernise the club. The dinosaurs in the boardroom, particularly the one residing in Ireland, obviously have no intention of Celtic having a modern football operation and want to cling onto power as long as they can.
Strachan now working alongside his 2 sons, cronyism that even the Tories would be embarrassed by.

I'd have no problem whatsoever with Strachan coming back in some capacity...that man knows his football and knows a player...what he managed to do for us in the middle of the biggest downsizing of all time was incredible...don't get the hate tbh

I'd have no problem whatsoever with Strachan coming back in some capacity...that man knows his football and knows a player...what he managed to do for us in the middle of the biggest downsizing of all time was incredible...don't get the hate tbh
Contemptuous of the support, slavishly praises Desmond, Lawwell and the board, ideas from a different era of football. He'll advise DD to sell Furuhashi based on 'genetics', Japanese are too wee to compete with the best.

I'd be quite happy if Strachan joined in that role. I think he has a wonderful philosophy as to how football clubs should develop their footballing operations. This is something we have sorely lacked for a long time. Of course he could end up failing but I'd say it is worth a try as he understands fitba and these days he really 'gets' what it means to be a Celt.

I guess his tablet/etch-a-sketch wielding son will be staying on as Ange's coach though.

I'd be quite happy if Strachan joined in that role. I think he has a wonderful philosophy as to how football clubs should develop their footballing operations. This is something we have sorely lacked for a long time. Of course he could end up failing but I'd say it is worth a try as he understands fitba and these days he really 'gets' what it means to be a Celt.

I guess his tablet/etch-a-sketch wielding son will be staying on as Ange's coach though.
Luvs a dot tae Dot duz oor Gav🤣🤣🤣🤣

The wee mans nobody to be scoffed at.
His knowledge is immense and from all the interviews I’ve seen over the years he has a hard on for development of players.
I dint think he’s a 🦖 either.

Sometimes the answer is under your nose.
We also need someone who knows what the club is all about and understands the league we are in.
If he’s not involved in first team affairs, helps ange and he and McKay have okayed themselves then I’m happy with that.
I really couldn’t care who runs the football department as long as those that are there are happy with it.
If ange decides Kennedy and both Strachan’s work for him then that’s his call and I’m right behind him. We have an outsider that has come in and if he rates the two Ronnie’s then let it be.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back