Strachan

Honestly couldnt give two flying fucks or one big massive log that requires the loo brush about that mob. What I do care about right now and I'm loving it is that theRangers fans know fine well their team canny play in front of their own fans " pressure pushing down own me" to quote the late great David Bowie. They peaked when no one was there to see it. Now they see that our " build" only requires a few good signings with a good manager who has more than plan a up his sleeve. They know we are flying and they are drowning , literally in their own tears on talk the rangers sport. ( loved that) and that guy was bang on we will win this at a canter I'm positive never been more positive of this. 3 defeats in a row ( no catastrophe from SMSM strange that not)) Ange is the most experienced manager weve signed since WGS and Ange has more financial backing and a come back King Kenny dalgleish would be proud of . We will take the title possibly the treble as well with the mix of youth and experience added in a short space of time with more to come and they MUST sell their best assets whoever that is ? Seeing as morelos has been on a diet of pies and looks 2 stone overweight they'll be lucky to get the 10 million that was on offer now from Porto. So who is their best asset? Kamara? Possibly done ok for finland but whatsche worth ? 6 million being very generous. Tavpen overlooked for frimpong tells a story . So how do theRangers magic 20million plus out of thin air? I dont think they can meanwhile we will get around 18-20 million for eddy ( bidding war has started) and yes 40 % allegedly to PSG but that's still our 9million back and probably more. The futures bright and fuking green and white that purple /lilac mob are in deep shite and they all know it. Better still so do we. Heads down bhoys focus on the task at hand in this biggest of all seasons given what the reward will be come the end and it WILL be our automatic entry they will have to play more of those so called diddy teams as they liked to always say. I hope the Kazakh side win so they can see what its like for a change playing champions in their own backyard in Europe ( Kazakhstan is in Europe 🤣🤣

Apparently the SFA are scrutinising his involvement.
They have not given permission.
Not given permission to have a shite in the Celtic toilets no doubt they just have to control everything and WGS role is surely paving the way to an eventual DOF or similar position. That would go down great with the zombies who dont want to see us disappear into the distance again but we will just a matter of time. All the pressure is on them theyve never had to deal with it before neither has their manager. It's very early days but from the few signings we've made mixed with the best of our youth and more signings to come coupled with their desperation to sell players and clubs are falling over themselves for an overweight morelos ( not) I firmly believe that we will take our rightful place in the champions league group stages come the end of this season HH ☘

This might help clarify the position he is in
The SFA might think it's a conflict of interest working for two clubs and attempt to take action, thus once again, getting involved when there's nothing to worry about and ignoring the obvious, from other quarters

Members online

Latest posts

Back