Strange things

Sleekit wee bastard spot on mate, like America put up a Clown ...but work in the Background.πŸ˜‰
Didn't like his father but he seems worse. A fucking fascist, even looks like Oswald Moseley from peaky blinders. He has the same view and stands to make billions from Brexit. These cunts arnt doing it for the good of the country, it's for their own personal enrichment.

Didn't like his father but he seems worse. A fucking fascist, even looks like Oswald Moseley from peaky blinders. He has the same view and stands to make billions from Brexit. These cunts arnt doing it for the good of the country, it's for their own personal enrichment.
As always BB sad for me to say but always look across the pond because eventually it will end up over here.😑

Ah'm great Galway! pished oot ma nut, laughin like phuq, at folks beginnin tae realise the world's gaun doon the stank!!!! and how's yer good self!
Poor couple of weeks to be honest Michael "you can choose your mates " type thing!! Other than that Michael think the Celtic will get even stronger as the season goes on 9 in the bag from what I've seen...pish mate EH!πŸ˜‰βœŠ

Poor couple of weeks to be honest Michael "you can choose your mates " type thing!! Other than that Michael think the Celtic will get even stronger as the season goes on 9 in the bag from what I've seen...pish mate EH!πŸ˜‰βœŠ
Iran and the yank's are gonnae start ww3, tae stop the 10 Galway!!!!! 😹

Anyway back to the serious question, creatures (all types) tend to find a quiet place to hide when it's time to snuff it. They know it's coming and they find a nice wee hidy place and slip away in private. It's only humans the phone the friends and family and get a crowd round to witness the last throws.

Aye, but if a bird snuffs it while out flying, wur the fcuks does it landπŸ€”

Iran and the yank's are gonnae start ww3, tae stop the 10 Galway!!!!! 😹
Yanks agenda is regime change across the the board Michael it started with Saddam Hussain, Murmar quaddfi, next one Iran, next North Korea, not supporting half these Despots at all, but American foreign policy seems to be get there before China does?
In all my politically life ave never seen this world so volatile! πŸ‘€

Yanks agenda is regime change across the the board Michael it started with Saddam Hussain, Murmar quaddfi, next one Iran, next North Korea, not supporting half these Despots at all, but American foreign policy seems to be get there before China does?
In all my politically life ave never seen this world so volatile! πŸ‘€
shit times a comin, Galway!, korea,south and central america,cuba,south east asia, everywhere they've went they phuqed it! seem's only when fine american folks stand up that rein's these bastaarts in! civil rights,anti vietnam, but big feckin business always seems tae find another country tae phuq up fur profit!:mad:

Back