Strange things

when yer wife/girlfriend drags ye tae the shops,tries somethin oan,and hit's ye wi' "diz ma arse look big in these"! a deathly hush fall's on the store, other shoppers refuse tae make eye contact,everybody's waitin wi bated breath, ye stop shakin,the cauld sweat's subside, ye take the coward's route,and mumble..... "naw darlin".... phuq sake! nae wonder ah'm single! when ah said ye've got an arse the size of a small country!!!!!!

when yer wife/girlfriend drags ye tae the shops,tries somethin oan,and hit's ye wi' "diz ma arse look big in these"! a deathly hush fall's on the store, other shoppers refuse tae make eye contact,everybody's waitin wi bated breath, ye stop shakin,the cauld sweat's subside, ye take the coward's route,and mumble..... "naw darlin".... phuq sake! nae wonder ah'm single! when ah said ye've got an arse the size of a small country!!!!!!
😂😂.......God bless online shopping," see the bastards are having a laugh wae there online sizes " ....made in China every cants built like the side o a fiver doll, 😏🤣🤣

Answer 1 no but it casts a large shadow
2 Do i look like i could gie a feck
3 massive
4 that burds got nice paps
5 maybe stop folk pointing at yer weird heid

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway back to the serious question, creatures (all types) tend to find a quiet place to hide when it's time to snuff it. They know it's coming and they find a nice wee hidy place and slip away in private. It's only humans the phone the friends and family and get a crowd round to witness the last throws.
Chickens and ducks

Will take it in turns to sit with one who is near death or ill while the rest of the flock sit further away and not interact

Call ducks will circle an other call duck if it has fell ill again while the others stay well away

and theres no such thing as a dumb animal

3 massive
I think honesty is the best policy with this one, no its not the clothes that make your arse look big, its the size of your arse that makes it look big. Yeah you'll get an evil look and probably the silent treatment for the rest of the week but you can at least sleep easy knowing that you are honest. (just watch out for the knife between your shoulders when you're asleep) 🗡 🙀

3 massive
Its a no win situation, its like if they ask, do you think their hot as fuck best mate is pretty.
Be very careful what you answer to that one. I'd sh@g her is apparently a no no.

When my wife asks , does my arse look big in this ,I always say , what ,,,the room HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back