STRATHCLYDE PARK ‘over weekend’

Guys chill out ,damned if you do damned if you don’t ,we never asked for this ,not a lot we can do about it it ,the human being was never meant to be ‘caged’ up ( for want of a better definition,! We WILL get beyond this ,it is NOT our fault ,blame the powers that be for this ,we are all Celtic at heart ,remember this first and foremost ,there will be light at the end of the tunnel ,ok ,I am an old fart ,74 next birthday ,if it is my time to leave the turf ,so be it ,nowt I can do about it ,but remember we are all in this together ,there ,have had my feckin rant ,cause am still pissed from earlier today ,👍hh
Thought you were on speed there Ray.

I think the vast majority in the UK do get it mate and are complying with the advice. The few who flaunt it will always get the headlines.
I too dont see any problem with a few people driving to a park for a walk if they respect social distancing, the issue is what if every bugger does the same thing, then we face a total fuck up.
We've been for a local walk twice, done a bit in the garden, went shopping once late at night when it was quiet and other than that had contact with nobody over the last week as such I'm confident we haven't contributed to spreading it, it's a bit of an inconvenience but it's hardly difficult for the majority of us.
If we all do it this will pass quicker and there will be fewer victims, putting lives on hold for a few weeks doesn't seem too much to ask to me when you consider how bad the outcome could be if we ignore the advice.
I nearly forgot you could talk sense Hoopy🤣

People in the UK are not taking this seriously at all..this is the worrying thing... you have absolutely no idea what is coming..expect the next few weeks to become horrendous...sterner measures need to be put in place and if it authoritarian measures then by all means it will have to be...all the symptomless people have no idea if they are carrying it yet they folk still wander around fancy free and this is exactly what happened in spiking countries like US, Spain, Italy and France....if you don't move , the virus won't move..it's basic social measures which for the sake of a few weeks are not being followed..I am lucky to live in a quiet place but 99% of the population here get it because if it spirals out of control, the healthcare here will not cope

Listen I hear you, I agree far too many people aren't taking this as seriously as they need to be and I've been saying just that on here for weeks now. Fuck I was saying it about both the UK and Scottish governments when they were still telling us to 'just take this on the chin' and how it was 'safe' to go to football matches ffs!

I was watching and reading the horrific first hand accounts from places like China and Italy weeks ago and was fully aware of just how horrendous a situation they found themselves in and that this horror was soon coming our way so with respect Docco you have no idea of what I do and do not have an idea about!

My point is you cannot turn the UK into a police state overnight and expect total and utter compliance, it's a completely unrealistic expectation and if anything it'll make matters a million times worse, especially if you take an overtly authoritarian approach with decent ordinary people!

I'm not condoning people wandering around fancy free like things are normal but if we are going to impose financial penalties/jail sentences on anyone then impose them on the fucking idiots who are causing genuine harm and fear like the scum going around coughing in people's faces, the selfish cunts with symptoms not self-isolating who are still going to supermarkets or the moronic clownheads throwing parties during a pandemic NOT the people who are going for their 'government sanctioned' walk in a park while adhering to the social distancing guidelines!

''if you don't move , the virus won't move''

You are asking for the impossible with that ^

NHS staff have to move, police have to move, paramedics, supermarket workers, carers, social workers, energy sector workers, food delivery drivers the list is endless......they all have to move and all have to go home to their families who may also have to go out to work and that's before we even take into account we ALL have to shop for food and essentials so 'not moving' isn't an option unless you want society to collapse entirely!

There is NO 100% protection from this, like it or not that's the reality! The best we can do is act responsibly and that means anyone experiencing symptoms should self-isolate immediately while the rest of us take the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and others when out and about but just as importantly we can't lose our sense of perspective to the point where we end up making matters worse by demanding overtly authoritarian measures that could light a fire that burns EVERYTHING down.

Listen I hear you, I agree far too many people aren't taking this as seriously as they need to be and I've been saying just that on here for weeks now. Fuck I was saying it about both the UK and Scottish governments when they were still telling us to 'just take this on the chin' and how it was 'safe' to go to football matches ffs!

I was watching and reading the horrific first hand accounts from places like China and Italy weeks ago and was fully aware of just how horrendous a situation they found themselves in and that this horror was soon coming our way so with respect Docco you have no idea of what I do and do not have an idea about!

My point is you cannot turn the UK into a police state overnight and expect total and utter compliance, it's a completely unrealistic expectation and if anything it'll make matters a million times worse, especially if you take an overtly authoritarian approach with decent ordinary people!

I'm not condoning people wandering around fancy free like things are normal but if we are going to impose financial penalties/jail sentences on anyone then impose them on the fucking idiots who are causing genuine harm and fear like the scum going around coughing in people's faces, the selfish cunts with symptoms not self-isolating who are still going to supermarkets or the moronic clownheads throwing parties during a pandemic NOT the people who are going for their 'government sanctioned' walk in a park while adhering to the social distancing guidelines!

''if you don't move , the virus won't move''

You are asking for the impossible with that ^

NHS staff have to move, police have to move, paramedics, supermarket workers, carers, social workers, energy sector workers, food delivery drivers the list is endless......they all have to move and all have to go home to their families who may also have to go out to work and that's before we even take into account we ALL have to shop for food and essentials so 'not moving' isn't an option unless you want society to collapse entirely!

There is NO 100% protection from this, like it or not that's the reality! The best we can do is act responsibly and that means anyone experiencing symptoms should self-isolate immediately while the rest of us take the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and others when out and about but just as importantly we can't lose our sense of perspective to the point where we end up making matters worse by demanding overtly authoritarian measures that could light a fire that burns EVERYTHING down.
Ma heids bustin🙉. Anybody know any jokes?

Guys chill out ,damned if you do damned if you don’t ,we never asked for this ,not a lot we can do about it it ,the human being was never meant to be ‘caged’ up ( for want of a better definition,! We WILL get beyond this ,it is NOT our fault ,blame the powers that be for this ,we are all Celtic at heart ,remember this first and foremost ,there will be light at the end of the tunnel ,ok ,I am an old fart ,74 next birthday ,if it is my time to leave the turf ,so be it ,nowt I can do about it ,but remember we are all in this together ,there ,have had my feckin rant ,cause am still pissed from earlier today ,👍hh

I'm entirely chill Ray......I'm no the wan championing an authoritarian police state 😜 :LOL:(y)

(just in case......that was a joke Docco)

Naebody kens what going to happen.... Yesterday is history multiplied.....That's the prob...naebody kens....but...I totally agree that anyone who don't need to be oot...shouldn't be oot…..Just use common sense..who made up the 2 metre rule!!!!!! why no 5 metres...why no 1 metre....have they measured the amount the bastart gan jump!!!!! No... it all guess work....Its serious....why tak the risk....Stay safe Bhoys and Ghirls…...

I was at the bus stop coming to work today and there was a queue at the chemist nearby. True to form a methadone dickhead ignored the 2m social distancing and queuing etiquette and waltzed straight on in by them because his need was far greater than anyone else's obviously. The folk in the queue went mental and it looked like they were waiting for him to come out get into him. Don't know if a punch-up took place because I had to jump on the bus, which was really pretty busy for a lockdown.

I was at the bus stop coming to work today and there was a queue at the chemist nearby. True to form a methadone dickhead ignored the 2m social distancing and queuing etiquette and waltzed straight on in by them because his need was far greater than anyone else's obviously. The folk in the queue went mental and it looked like they were waiting for him to come out get into him. Don't know if a punch-up took place because I had to jump on the bus, which was really pretty busy for a lockdown.
Scum

Fs is that it?Thought you were gony say you flattened the junkie or somethin 😑

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back