STRATHCLYDE PARK ‘over weekend’

I was at the bus stop coming to work today and there was a queue at the chemist nearby. True to form a methadone dickhead ignored the 2m social distancing and queuing etiquette and waltzed straight on in by them because his need was far greater than anyone else's obviously. The folk in the queue went mental and it looked like they were waiting for him to come out get into him. Don't know if a punch-up took place because I had to jump on the bus, which was really pretty busy for a lockdown.

Out shopping for my parents the other day Shammy and you could genuinely feel the tension in the air (mixed message from government and panic buying instigated this) that's the reason I'm making the point the coppers need to be careful how they deal with people just now, potential powderkeg situation brewing if not handled properly.

Aye come down hard on the fuckwits behaving irresponsibly/dangerously but a more measured approach is needed with everybody else.

Missus shouted from upstairs the other day......

Do you ever get a horrendous shooting pain in your chest that feels like somebody's stabbing a voodoo doll of you?

Worried for my missus I replied in a concerned voice 'eh naw, you ok darling'

She then shouted back 'whit aboot noo......can you feel it noo?'

Back