STRATHCLYDE PARK ‘over weekend’

Out shopping for my parents the other day Shammy and you could genuinely feel the tension in the air (mixed message from government and panic buying instigated this) that's the reason I'm making the point the coppers need to be careful how they deal with people just now, potential powderkeg situation brewing if not handled properly.

Aye come down hard on the fuckwits behaving irresponsibly/dangerously but a more measured approach is needed with everybody else.
Feckin polis are loving the wee bit power they have. I have to go about my work wearing I. D. round my neck and a letter to say that I'm a key worker ffs. Pity the first polis that stops me for he will get an ear full. 😂

. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."
Have they started putting jokes on cans of Stella the now, Michael?

I've got 8 cans here and I can't find a joke anywhere on them?

I went to the zoo the other day. There was only a dog in it - it was a shihtzu.
Two aerials get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.
"Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home. He said: 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.' 'Is it common?' I asked. 'It's not unusual' he replied.
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day - but I couldn't find any.

I went to the zoo the other day. There was only a dog in it - it was a shihtzu.
Two aerials get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.
"Doc, I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home. He said: 'That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome.' 'Is it common?' I asked. 'It's not unusual' he replied.
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day - but I couldn't find any.
Where's the feckin groan button when you need it??????

Members online

Latest posts

Back