Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

What a lovely finish it was too. I never saw the game as I was watching Scotland cling on for dear life against a makeshift Czech team, but I hear Elyounoussi played very well tonight.

That Haaland is different class. Tony could be right about him being the next Lewandowski!
Well on his way to being one of the best if hes no already .Wouldnt be surprised if Bayern came in and blagged him like they always do wae Dortmund players.

Well on his way to being one of the best if hes no already .Wouldnt be surprised if Bayern came in and blagged him like they always do wae Dortmund players.
Aye Tony, but he won't be considered a "top top player" until he signs for an English club!!! I can definitely see him strutting his stuff at someone like Bayern or Barca in the next couple of years.

What a result this would be for everybody connected with Glasgow Celtic F.C.
HH.
This rumour is just so mental that there is a gnawing doubt that maybe there might be something in it. Even the warped mind of a Scottish journalist overdosing on deludamol could never conjure up something so wild and crazy as this, could they? (Well obviously yes if it is about one of their sevco heroes but not about a loathed Tim).

IF it is true (I know, I know) then it would be a brilliant result for us! I'm not sure how much we'd have to pay them to take this idiot off of our hands, but it would be worth every penny.

Good luck to the lad but I wish to fk we would stop sending them down to shitholes like gillingham. Gie them to hibs or the sheep and they might do some damage to that mob and it'll show us what they're like in this league HH
Agree that having to send them down south just to get game time is ridiculous. Good luck to the lad and would say a good few more will follow in order for them to get game time. Would be much more productive to keep them at home to play the celtic way in the lower leagues but as that is not on offer what else can be done

Back