Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Well the windae is about to shut. That's the good news. The bad? It's a fortnight of fekn limbo due to international games 🙁
To be honest, after that performance yesterday, I am glad. Watched the whole game and we are struggling. Maybe being away and time to collect our thoughts the team will redisover how to play fitba. A first for me as ihate the international breaks.

Motherwell director to be called up to SFA basically called Madden a cheating bastard re the pens, about time other clubs speak up this, added with covid, can be the death knell for clubs who are surviving day to day.
Keevins stating that the Well dierector in trouble and Gerrard not, Keevins stating Gerrards comments were carefully constructed, my fucking arse, Gerrard cannot string a coherent sentence on the spot, he accused Clancy he accused Aberdeen and called them shite, Karma for clubs if they do not step up and fight their corner.

If Diego signs, Taylor is back up. We can't go on with trying to play 352 when the left wing is fucking useless and the death of most of our moves. Taylor will do a jb as back up etc, but should never be first choice unease are keen to fuck ourselves up.
Basically what i put up is a 4 4 2 just letting ayer move into a centre role when able to like a sweeper adapt back to the shape that suits the threat.

when will people realise that being a provosupporter doesn't make you good enough to play for us. McLean is fuck all and if anybody wants him because he shouts up the ra, then we are in big fucking trouble. Lawell would never bring him even if he ws good for all the bollocks that would focus ons, and thank fuck for that. Move on ffs, Mclean isn't coming to us, not now, not ever.

This was your original post.....

My main concern is he isn't good enough. Thats it. And I guarantee no one else would be mentioning him every season if it wasn't for who he is. Not how he can lay.You highly rate him and thats fine, I don't. He will never come to celtic, wether you or I like him or not, need to understand that.
This is your latest post........
A well watered down version of your original post. I'm happy you've seen the error in your ways and pulled your horns in a wee bit.
I grew up on a farm with all sorts of animals, but I've never seen a man who could lay. If he can do that, then you're right, Celtic is not the place for him. He should be in the fuckin circus!

Some off us like a good fuvkin laff
It drives me mad. I end up shouting abuse at the radio. Not so much when the gadgies are on, but the panel, who try to make sevco and Slippy out to be great. They have won fuck all. Can you imagine the reversed scenario with Lenny if we were in their boots? Even right now, we are playing fish, yet, win our game in hand nd we are top. They are supposed to be brilliant, we haven't clicked, yet we go top? Howthe fuck can any of the defend that? O the 55 flag waving eluded cunts, but Keevins should point out that they better hope we continue to stall, because if we click they're fucked. What the fuck will happen when we click. Which we will soon........hopefully.

Members online

Latest posts

Back