Summer Transfer Window Thread Now Open...

Guys does anybody know if eddy is leaving, I believe Christie wants to go aswel not good
I think if we get an offer of £40mil+ then Lawell would be interested. I'd rather Eddy and Celtic reach an agreement to stay for our push for 10 and listen to offers next summer. Fingers crossed. I like Christie but i think for a decent price I'd let him go if that's what he wants. He's replaceable.

I think if we get an offer of £40mil+ then Lawell would be interested. I'd rather Eddy and Celtic reach an agreement to stay for our push for 10 and listen to offers next summer. Fingers crossed. I like Christie but i think for a decent price I'd let him go if that's what he wants. He's replaceable.
He is, Stevie, and for as much as I like the boy - he just seems to have let the hype go to his head a bit.

He's a fine player, but quite a bit off of being top class. His delivery is........ok, but he struggles to beat a man and he cannae quite open a tin of beans, the way that CalMac can when he's on his game.

He's good at a lot of things, but he hasn't quite mastered any of those things yet.

Was just thinking how we need a left back as Taylor gives us 100 percent but lacks quality and Boli is off ski hopefully..I remember how we all wanted Meling instead of Taylor..Goggled him ... Ligue 1 side Nîmes have agreed a deal to sign 25-year-old Norwegian international left-back Birger Meling for a fee worth under €1m, according to L’Équipe. ....Missed the boat i feel :(

Was just thinking how we need a left back as Taylor gives us 100 percent but lacks quality and Boli is off ski hopefully..I remember how we all wanted Meling instead of Taylor..Goggled him ... Ligue 1 side Nîmes have agreed a deal to sign 25-year-old Norwegian international left-back Birger Meling for a fee worth under €1m, according to L’Équipe. ....Missed the boat i feel :(

Meling is better than Boli, Taylor and all their pals put together. Something silly happened there last year.

Dodgy sources are reporting that we've as good as agreed a deal for young Turnbull (who I think will be a good player for us but would be exactly what the zombies need... shame they blew their wad on some duds) and Duffy is flying up to Glasgow. Who knows?

Meling is better than Boli, Taylor and all their pals put together. Something silly happened there last year.

Dodgy sources are reporting that we've as good as agreed a deal for young Turnbull (who I think will be a good player for us but would be exactly what the zombies need... shame they blew their wad on some duds) and Duffy is flying up to Glasgow. Who knows?
A difficult one to get your head around. Taylor is only a good back up. He continually tries a cross when uts ckear the defender will block it. He seldomly cuts inside and it's like fucking groundhog day. We should have signed Melling and we need another LB because if Taylor gets injured we have no one.

A difficult one to get your head around. Taylor is only a good back up. He continually tries a cross when uts ckear the defender will block it. He seldomly cuts inside and it's like fucking groundhog day. We should have signed Melling and we need another LB because if Taylor gets injured we have no one.
Completely melts my nugget, if ever a player was the template for Celtic, then Berger Melling fit the profile perfectly (even with regard to potential resale value).

It might not have been deemed a priority position when KT was strutting his stuff, but it certainly looks a priority now.

I was an advocate for Bolingoli and wanted him so badly to prove folk wrong, but even beyond the football, the lad is now a busted flush. Wee Taylor is an honest pro and a good lad to have around the squad, but he lacks that bit of quality that separates the chaff from the wheat.

Completely melts my nugget, if ever a player was the template for Celtic, then Berger Melling fit the profile perfectly (even with regard to potential resale value).

It might not have been deemed a priority position when KT was strutting his stuff, but it certainly looks a priority now.

I was an advocate for Bolingoli and wanted him so badly to prove folk wrong, but even beyond the football, the lad is now a busted flush. Wee Taylor is an honest pro and a good lad to have around the squad, but he lacks that bit of quality that separates the chaff from the wheat.

I agree, Taylor is a good lad and puts a shift in, but, unless we dont want to go up a level, we need better. Melling was ideal and I too was fucked off when he moved on for buttons. I didnt share your hopes for Boli, you may have noticed. 😁

I agree, Taylor is a good lad and puts a shift in, but, unless we dont want to go up a level, we need better. Melling was ideal and I too was fucked off when he moved on for buttons. I didnt share your hopes for Boli, you may have noticed. 😁
I did, mate, but I still believe in Santa Claus, Tinkerbell and the Tooth Fairy. There's a fair to decent chance that either of those three would likely be a better left-back than Boli too.

Back