???? Superscore board

Whats the thing that gives you the heave about any past gf’s obviously not your mrs coz she’ll be perfect.

Seriously pal a woman that's crude, mibbee just me or the way l was brought up but can't stand a woman with a sewer mouth.HH

We were all brought up the same.

Sometimes i will adapt to the environment for the laugh but there is no way on Gods green earth do i soeak the way i speak on this forum sometimes.

Certainly not in the company i normally keep.

I hate hearing people that speak side of the gub ned. I actually use that as banter fodder

We were all brought up the same.

Sometimes i will adapt to the environment for the laugh but there is no way on Gods green earth do i soeak the way i speak on this forum sometimes.

Certainly not in the company i normally keep.

I hate hearing people that speak side of the gub ned. I actually use that as banter fodder
Agree pal good God Leith was mental at one time...and could be foul mouthed with the best of them but not in front of a woman ma da would have taken the face off me, plus l wouldn't do it just out of respect (auld school).no excuse for it in my book.☘☘

I think i say things to make people laugh but when i was drunk i could go over the score sometimes.

I had a friend frances and the mouth on her was caustic. She could and would literally say anything, but guys were terrified of her because her comebacks were fast and super funny.

Guys dont like being laughed at. They certainly wise enough not to set themselves up for a roasting with this ghirl.

She was always way funnier than any of them. She always out me in mind of olive oil out of popeye because she was tall and gangly.

If you Get off at Haymarket your 3mins from it pal, just tell the taxi driver with authority it over from the auld " just next the Rutland mate" no more than fiver pal hope this is any use.HH...enjoy your night pal.

Oh no G, Dazars driving. Were staying st the Caledonian Hilton. Stayed there many times. Same deal though taxi from there which is near enough.

I think i say things to make people laugh but when i was drunk i could go over the score sometimes.

I had a friend frances and the mouth on her was caustic. She could and would literally say anything, but guys were terrified of her because her comebacks were fast and super funny.

Guys dont like being laughed at. They certainly wise enough not to set themselves up for a roasting with this ghirl.

She was always way funnier than any of them. She always out me in mind of olive oil out of popeye because she was tall and gangly.
Guys always think there funny,love a woman that's a wee bit sharper...nothing in book funnier as long as it's banter.

It's the monks toenails at the bottom that get ye.???

My friend Carol used to always have the ethnic shop keep her a low numbered bottle chiiled.

It was embarrassing getting your cargo when her n Lulu were going in for that.

But they were crackin lassies i just wished they had drank whiskey lol

Just ask at the front desk pal. Caledonian lovely hotel.

I worked for Hilton Worldwide for years and frequented many of their hotels. Seen Celtic in getting getting their breakfast in a seperate conference room all clattering there spoons round their cornflakes before playing hearts.

The Cali id the best in edinburgh Dur to location and its nice inside with the trains running underneath it.

The park lane and the langham (latter no longer a hilton) are crackin hotels too.

Maria go as far as to say never do this but if you need help in anyway pm on here pal not a problem, honestly just give me a pm.HH

Aw that is really sweet of you. I dont go near problems anymore i just remove them.

And as im back on the wagon i am well at myself sober. Its the best way to be.

Thank you though, your a lovely person. ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back