???? Superscore board

I worked for Hilton Worldwide for years and frequented many of their hotels. Seen Celtic in getting getting their breakfast in a seperate conference room all clattering there spoons round their cornflakes before playing hearts.

The Cali id the best in edinburgh Dur to location and its nice inside with the trains running underneath it.

The park lane and the langham (latter no longer a hilton) are crackin hotels too.
Spot on pal.as l said your venue less than minute walk...mind your more than welcome you and Dazar to pm any problems pal.

Aw that is really sweet of you. I dont go near problems anymore i just remove them.

And as im back on the wagon i am well at myself sober. Its the best way to be.

Thank you though, your a lovely person. ?
That's why we are called a family pal, always help a tim out no matter or anybody truth be told anyway take care pal have a hoot.HH

Spot on pal.as l said your venue less than minute walk...mind your more than welcome you and Dazar to pm any problems pal.

Thanks. Its appreciated, he’s a dude anyway and always takes care of business.

He’s old school, he does it quietly and without fanfare.

There is never any trouble when im out with him, we’re always out for a laugh.

He is off the mindset you dont do it in front of a lady. Take the lady home then go take care of business.

There are always those incidents that dont allow that though and i see why he is old school. It wasnt pretty for the other guys on the only two occasions trouble would not take the raincheck.

Thank you though. ?

Thanks. Its appreciated, he’s a dude anyway and always takes care of business.

He’s old school, he does it quietly and without fanfare.

There is never any trouble when im out with him, we’re always out for a laugh.

He is off the mindset you dont do it in front of a lady. Take the lady home then go take care of business.

There are always those incidents that dont allow that though and i see why he is old school. It wasnt pretty for the other guys on the only two occasions trouble would not take the raincheck.

Thank you though. ?
Nae worries pal hope you guys have cracker of a night take care God bless.

Figures not the huns strong point.

Here the fud is pure spitting chips.

Love it.

Their getting mad folks, the whistles gonna blow on a few kettle heads before we’re done.

Slippy been given as the next derby manager really where's the evidence for this? Is it just me or are they just trying to placiat the silly chunts to keep the facade that they are relevant? We are dealing in millions....and they are dealing in well......?

Slippy been given as the next derby manager really where's the evidence for this? Is it just me or are they just trying to placiat the silly chunts to keep the facade that they are relevant? We are dealing in millions....and they are dealing in well......?

I robs you’s. ???

Never seen such much pish as the squitys last statement .. and that was a belter! ??

He knows it though and he’s parting fools from their giro’s.

And the fools lap it up, you couldn’t write a better reason for fools being struck off their jobseekers.

Too dumb to secure employment ???

Just listened to the programme and stunned by the fear and loathing displayed by the irate caller. How dare we sign a player so good. What really hurts them about our bragging is that deep down they know that it is true. Their fear is that we will again win nine in a row. When that happens then the apocalypse beckons. The dreaded decade of domination called 10 in a row. The history making never before achieved status that relegates them to permanent inferiority. They place their hope in a saviour. Craig Whyte? Charles Green? Dave King?? Slippy? or the latest loan signing or lower league refugee. We know how it felt to stop the ten but they will never know that feeling. The gap will widen and widen and the league will be won before the split. The Masons in black will try their best to stop the Quadruple Treble and may succeed. if we can play as a cohesive unit with a fire in the belly and a cool goal focused intensity we can bring the apocalypse even closer.

Supposedly offering him an £8 million bonus to get them into EPL. Who could turn that down?

With kind of money think l would go for Rafa benitez, again just asking if this is fact or fiction.
Can't disagree about Rafa, but if Newcastle can't afford his wages could Derby???? Is it fact or fiction?? Well I only seem to see links in Scottish papers, take that how you want.

Can't disagree about Rafa, but if Newcastle can't afford his wages could Derby???? Is it fact or fiction?? Well I only seem to see links in Scottish papers, take that how you want.
Don't know if it was Rafa's wages, think it was more to do with player Budget.if it's only SMSM linked think I'll pass on that. Time will tell.

Back