???? Superscore board

Seriously. I can’t wait to trounce them this season in every game.

Build their hope up won the Eight Sink them in dbl 9 and crucify them in 10.

Shiny disco balls kinda happy i would be.

It'll be a LOT MARE than 10 m8!! They beat us on pens in Cup Semi & we just MOVED UP A LEVEL!! Same this SEASON, They will neva get fukin near us if they're STILL AROUND!!??????

The kids will shark the lot of them. Leave them all on skidrow

Seems about right. Can’t stand seeing anyone drink that stuff its so low rent.

Usually people wearing a tracky and way too small skip hat.

Not forgetting the manky teeth and faces.

Yes i know im stereotyping but its a 99% hit rate. ????
It's no that cheap either, Cpl wee NEDS in Joanstin asked me tae go in fur them & apparently it's over a fiver fur a wee boatle!! A told them as a Concerned citizen tae just doon a hof boatle ae voddie when they had the cash & walked on!!??????

It's no that cheap either, Cpl wee NEDS in Joanstin asked me tae go in fur them & apparently it's over a fiver fur a wee boatle!! A told them as a Concerned citizen tae just doon a hof boatle ae voddie when they had the cash & walked on!!??????

Yer a bad man. They will be skagheads soon drinking that muck.

Just hope they werent tims

You stick to the Stella Michael and i’ll stick to Ginger Beer in lime with a wedge no more dives for me.

Buckie yuck.

Abiut 30 of us used to go to the dancin when we were 17 a mix of guys and lassies. Me n my pal fiona where whiskey drinkers back then so we would have a half bottle of that whilst some of the lassies actually drank buckie, i know its a terribly sexist thing to say but its even worse looking at a girl drinking that muck with the rim of buckie like a hitler tache wtf ????

You stick to the Stella Michael and i’ll stick to Ginger Beer in lime with a wedge no more dives for me.

Buckie yuck.

Abiut 30 of us used to go to the dancin when we were 17 a mix of guys and lassies. Me n my pal fiona where whiskey drinkers back then so we would have a half bottle of that whilst some of the lassies actually drank buckie, i know its a terribly sexist thing to say but its even worse looking at a girl drinking that muck with the rim of buckie like a hitler tache wtf ????
It's the monks toenails at the bottom that get ye.???

It's the monks toenails at the bottom that get ye.???

Oh perish the thought, i could never touch it. It just looked rank and the smell was just disgusting.

I was mortified years ago when the guy i was to be married to turned up in the dancin and i could smell it off him. He was immaculate and well dressed, no-one lasts with me if their not!

I said i could smell buckfast and he had that cheeky grin on saying him and his pal just fancied some and that he forgot he thought it was magic!!! They must have had a right laugh coz they thought they were hysterical.

Didn’t think so when i left. He never drank it again well he might have when i left for good haha.

It just looks trampy as fuck to me.

Oh perish the thought, i could never touch it. It just looked rank and the smell was just disgusting.

I was mortified years ago when the guy i was to be married to turned up in the dancin and i could smell it off him. He was immaculate and well dressed, no-one lasts with me if their not!

I said i could smell buckfast and he had that cheeky grin on saying him and his pal just fancied some and that he forgot he thought it was magic!!! They must have had a right laugh coz they thought they were hysterical.

Didn’t think so when i left. He never drank it again well he might have when i left for good haha.

It just looks trampy as fuck to me.
Aye jamesy cotter was a looker...well done Maria! ????

Back