Surrender or we'll cry

Looks tae me like a game a FIFA will sort that oot😀😀
Hun logic. Football can’t be played. Let’s play a decider against us and THEM. Even though they’re 13 points in front. It’s the only fair thing. Football games can’t be played you dumb chunt.👍

No, it’s like trying to talk sense to a hun shammy.👍
I loved the fact that they had their begging bowl out. Geez the money, geez the money whilst trying to play to the gallery to them hun f@cks. If the season is declared null and void, you won’t get no prize money. Explain that to the minions whilst trying to sell season tickets. The good ship sevco is on a collision course with RFC RIP

Hun logic. Football can’t be played. Let’s play a decider against us and THEM. Even though they’re 13 points in front. It’s the only fair thing. Football games can’t be played you dumb chunt.👍
😂😂😂😂😂 WHIT THE FUCK WIZ DHAT 😂😂😂😂😂

I loved the fact that they had their begging bowl out. Geez the money, geez the money whilst trying to play to the gallery to them hun f@cks. If the season is declared null and void, you won’t get no prize money. Explain that to the minions whilst trying to sell season tickets. The good ship sevco is on a collisi

But they say on FF that this virus will bankrupt Celtic.......the only team in the country to have millions in the bank. They must have forgotten that they are up shit creek without a paddle and a spoon for the deludamol. Fkwits.

Members online

Latest posts

Back