Surrender or we'll cry

Devils Advocate - agree that all 38 games must be played out firstly at the beginning of the new / next season. But that no prize money can be paid out until the completion of the 38 games that determine all placings.
Honest understand that mate just canny get ma heid roon the rush I know financially it probably makes sense just think they are in danger a fuckin this season up and because we don’t know when next season would start next seasons gaunny get fucked up anaw ☘️

Devils Advocate - agree that all 38 games must be played out firstly at the beginning of the new / next season. But that no prize money can be paid out until the completion of the 38 games that determine all placings.
Think thats the rules only pay out if completed or called short, null and void there can be no prize money, cannot be if something never happened. The huns need money for the new gardner, slippy, wages.

What was it never noticed mate
I posted an article From 67hailhail website this mornin and when I come back, it's turned in to an advertising campaign for the Celtic star with the title of the thread changed.
It's a bit like the neighbours dogs, one a the cunts will piss on the lawn and then five minutes later the other fucker pisses on the Same spot.
But I've now aptly named it. So I'm now happier with the new title. But stay tuned as this could get messy!

I posted an article From 67hailhail website this mornin and when I come back, it's turned in to an advertising campaign for the Celtic star with the title of the thread changed.
It's a bit like the neighbours dogs, one a the cunts will piss on the lawn and then five minutes later the other fucker pisses on the Same spot.
But I've now aptly named it. So I'm now happier with the new title. But stay tuned as this could get messy!

Threads are often merged when they are on the same subject. The most appropriate one is selected, subjectively, by me. There is no thought about 'advertising' The Celtic Star involved. That is not really a consideration. However the reason your thread was de-selected was that you featured the Old Firm website, the sister site of Rangers News, the one who blocked people from Celtic Noise who pointed out the fact that that Wilson guy who was writing for their 'Celtic' site was the same guy writing fairly extreme content on Rangers News. So that's why your thread was merged and that's why your headline was changed. Now I'll change it back and that will be that or we can continue to discuss...

67 hail hail was outed a while ago,when somebody questioned the guy,he was promptly barred,but outed them on various sites tae give us a heads up, 67 hail hail GTF! 🍺
Agree there’s a wee bit at the bottom of aw there so called stories :start discussion remember about 6/8 months ago every story on that site wiz negative still is tbh couple guys questioned this .....bump never seen again

mini huns secret investors siding with big huns so budge not voting ,,,,like it would matter anyway

we can live without the prize money they can't and as for wanting the games played even if this was ruled ,but due the ongoing pandemic it had to be played behind closed doors these 2 parasites would still be complaining against it

Threads are often merged when they are on the same subject. The most appropriate one is selected, subjectively, by me. There is no thought about 'advertising' The Celtic Star involved. That is not really a consideration. However the reason your thread was de-selected was that you featured the Old Firm website, the sister site of Rangers News, the one who blocked people from Celtic Noise who pointed out the fact that that Wilson guy who was writing for their 'Celtic' site was the same guy writing fairly extreme content on Rangers News. So that's why your thread was merged and that's why your headline was changed. Now I'll change it back and that will be that or we can continue to discuss...
I was takin the piss. But seein how serious ye are, I promise I'll read nothin else only the Celtic star from now on 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back