Taking a knee

Blew it wi' the el crapallo racism at the beginning "it's no jist us" the rest wiz jist tokenism.
There hawkin the gargoyle round every club and gettin laughed at the price there askin ,so the same as january they bring out the racist abuse claim , even though it's full of holes it will help them get him out the door at a low price claiming he was run out of Scotland

Goldson and the rest of the players would have known what they were getting into there not deaf every saturday ,also the ban on everything green except the grass must have registered with one of them at least

They even stop workman going in there with anything green on know of a few who were hunted out for wearing green safety hats

On the TV news tonight the CEO of Sevco , Stewart Robertson , has condemned Sevco supporters' racist attitude to the 'take the knee ' controversy .
He has stated that anyone ( Everyone ? ) who protests about BLM support shown by the players is ''not welcome at Ibrox ! ''
Will he take the same hard line and condemn Anyone - Everyone at Ibrox who engages in anti-Catholic/Irish sentiment ?

HH

Rhetorical question Millsy? 😉

It's in the kulture and for them to say it's a tiny minority is hillarious.
Using follow follow as an example and that horrific bear pit. The mods have had to create a sticky thread and ask for assistance. They have asked other members to instantly report dodgy posts so they can take them down.
Ffs if that doesn't show that there is a massive issue then I don't know what does.
The mods litteraly can't keep up with them.

God knows what sort of stuff goes on in the lounge section.

Using follow follow as an example and that horrific bear pit. The mods have had to create a sticky thread and ask for assistance. They have asked other members to instantly report dodgy posts so they can take them down.
Ffs if that doesn't show that there is a massive issue then I don't know what does.

Follow follow is VERY HEAVILY CENSORED they can do that, but what the actually do and say can’t be censored, ALL rangers supporters are racist bigots, the world and their own players have finally woke up to that FACT....small minority....my arse...😡

The only place in mathematics where a minority can be expressed as 80%.going on 95%. Cunts.

Back