TET

The big fella is certainly one of those lads who is often misunderstood.

He has a natural curiosity and when someone proposes a varying hypothesis, then his natural inclination is to question it. He doesn't do this out of rudeness or arrogance - he does this because he is genuinely interested in the thought process and rationale regarding perspectives that vary from his own.

He also understands that not all of us share his strong faith and while he might promote his message and his beliefs, I don't believe he's ever tried to convert any of us to his way of thinking.

I love the big fella and having been privy to some of his backstory, I can honestly say that he is a man of courage, as well as conviction.

He knows I don't embrace all of his convictions, but I hope he knows I respect them all the same.

I've got 10 Euro here hoping that the big man gets in touch.

aye yer missed get back to posting (y)
It was fellas like yourself, TET, Boab, Andy (shadow 2) and the Bold Michael that got me interested in posting in the first place, Kelly. Add lassies like Shammy and Maria to the mix and then it was the makings of a great wee community.

It was through our differences and disagreements that we found our common ground and I'll be forever grateful for that.

Thier has always been some great discussions on the noise that get you thinking about the person whos writing no mater what iv read on the noise iv always respected the person who is penning it because alot of the times iv seen people bearing thier very souls that's not an easy thing to do to people you don't really know. TeT if your reading this thread about you thiers people here who respect and think enough of you to put it in writing it would be good to hear from you again get back in ya lad ye.

I've really only had a short period of time to enjoy your posts TET. I would just like you to know that whatever you decide I will of course, respect your choice. The Noise is a terrific Celtic community, and that is down to the very welcome contribution of folk like yourself. You and Hoopy are very much missed. I hope you both decide to give us the pleasure of reading your thoughts and opinions again. HH.

I've really only had a short period of time to enjoy your posts TET. I would just like you to know that whatever you decide I will of course, respect your choice. The Noise is a terrific Celtic community, and that is down to the very welcome contribution of folk like yourself. You and Hoopy are very much missed. I hope you both decide to give us the pleasure of reading you thoughts and opinions again. HH.
Frank, you summed it up perfectly!

We vary in our religious, cultural and political beliefs, but there remains that one constant.

It's that constant that brought us here in the first instance, and it's gonna be that constant that keeps us coming here regardless of results, personal circumstances, poor/good health, politics, religion, or anything else you care to mention.

One Love.............

Hurry back TET - don't you know hibernation season is over. Hopefully your wee break will help and you'll be back soon enough. Don't expect me to agree with all of your beliefs but we can agree to disagree.

Plus, based on your rubbish predictions so far in the Superbru, you might actually pick up some footballing tips from the rest of us numpties ;). Take care and see you soon.

Hurry back TET - don't you know hibernation season is over. Hopefully your wee break will help and you'll be back soon enough. Don't expect me to agree with all of your beliefs but we can agree to disagree.

Plus, based on your rubbish predictions so far in the Superbru, you might actually pick up some footballing tips from the rest of us numpties ;). Take care and see you soon.
Oh eh.......you might scoff, but when armageddon begins, don't forget who predicted it, K.

Might be total pish wie football results, but when the black horse cometh - TET'S the man!!!

Last edited:
It was fellas like yourself, TET, Boab, Andy (shadow 2) and the Bold Michael that got me interested in posting in the first place, Kelly. Add lassies like Shammy and Maria to the mix and then it was the makings of a great wee community.

It was through our differences and disagreements that we found our common ground and I'll be forever grateful for that.
Like all big familys were never always going to see eye to eye ,we''ll disagree put up an argument throw an insult and move on that's what familys do

it's what makes this forum work i hope TET does come back his postings were long ,informative and at times you could get lost in what the original point was but he always gave a different slant to everything

Maybe the break will give him a chance to recharge his batteries ,i hope if he's looking in he'll break cover and post

Last edited by a moderator:

Aye same here 👍

Members online

Back