TET

I feel sick. Found myself agreeing with souness!!! Fucking English just can't give scotland credit!! England were poor. Nothing to do with how scotland played. Mcginn gilmoure mcgregor won the midfield.
I watched it on rte 2. Liam Brady and Damien duff in the studio slaughtered England. Duff even said at the end "I'm away home to hoke out my Czech republic jersey".

It's been hard this week shammy. All I've heard is how we are getting hammered. How we are shit. How its "coming home". Roll on Monday!! I don't care how the rest of the tournament goes. The English football fan has been put in their box tonight. And when they say "why are you celebrating a draw" I'll tell them that they were celebrating a win before a ball was kicked and I'm not celebrating a draw, I'm celebrating their souls being crushed at the realisation that fuck all is coming home and they aren't as good as they think they are 😂😂😂

P.s.

The missus went to bed and told me to keep the noise down....

P.p.s

The England flag she was wrapped in will never see the light of day again 😁😁😁
Tell them to stick their arrogance right up their arses. Our performance against them shows they aren't as good as they'd like to think they are.

Tell them to stick their arrogance right up their arses. Our performance against them shows they aren't as good as they'd like to think they are.

Had to explain to my wee girl that I actually don't hate the English 😂😂 she was confused as to the way I was cursing the commentators and Ian Wright...I explained its the arrogant English football fan that I dislike, not the English ....the same way I dislike the huns. Arrogant, entitled idiots.

How very dare you Shammy wash your mouth out with Soap Engerlund are the bestest team everererer they think they’re great they’re shite 💩
They think cause Chelsea and City were in the CL final that makes Englanders da bestest PISH muffin ti dae wi the Johnny Foreigners that fill the Teams
Thur naw winning this

HH 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Back