TET

fone has been out of action for while ill try recharging it
they cut me off coz my bank rejected a bill and i cant get through to my account coz i forgot my password and failed the secret questions Hahaha

7 quid a month direct debit and virgin cut me off and wont let me pay unless i remember my secret question answers from bout 10 years ago

lmao

oh well naebdy fones me anyway normally except the car accident people, no never been in an accident, your on our database, no accidents here, we will take you off the database, next day calling bout your accident and repeat

i should be happy that i have so many calls except they are never really for me hahahaha

The car accident people are my best pals, T, and I can't/won't/have never driven???

I'm on a card sending basis with Javed and Saeed now, and I'm hoping to get a lumber with Sanjeeta soon.
I once got said call from some Asian bloke who I could barely understand. " you were in car accident sir? " me , " yes I was involved in a cart accident " him " where you in the drivers or passengers seat sir? " me " what do you mean I was behind the orses sitting in the cart" him the orses sir?" Yeah some bloke scared me orses and I fell out of the cart" him " so you were involved in a car accident " me " yes the orses were really spooked " him ......etc went on for about 40 minutes this call with my rotten bristol accent before he gave up 😂

Sorry to hear about your Mam hi.
I find a lot to agree with in your issues with football and money. I took a lot of time off from the board this season for similar reasons as I was so angry with what I was seeing.
We've never agreed on much and never will and there was much that was out of order on both sides of our encounters. I'm sure you would agree that hatred is a big issue for me and I had a very intensely-rewarding, psychedelic experience this week and now realise this is something I really need to work on.
We all have our issues, flaws and eccentricities and of all the people I've encountered on this board you would be the one who has borne the greatest brunt of my hatefulness. So I wish to apologise for all and any hateful statements I have directed at you. Should you leave the board for good then I wish you go in peace. However, should you wish to remain I will pledge to engage you with respect for your humanity in future.
peace be to you my man

hope you are well

Saying a prayer for your mum TET...I lost mine when she was 60..be there for her....You only get 1 mum 🙏🙏
As for the rest of the pish? It's not worth you're own health worrying and getting uptight about it. But what I will say is that's it's good to reach out and blow off some steam now and again, even if it is to some faceless fandans on the internet....keep doing your thing man and you will start to win again soon 💪💪

they cut me off coz my bank rejected a bill and i cant get through to my account coz i forgot my password and failed the secret questions Hahaha

7 quid a month direct debit and virgin cut me off and wont let me pay unless i remember my secret question answers from bout 10 years ago

lmao

oh well naebdy fones me anyway normally except the car accident people, no never been in an accident, your on our database, no accidents here, we will take you off the database, next day calling bout your accident and repeat

i should be happy that i have so many calls except they are never really for me hahahaha
TET

Hello, how are you?
Have you been alright
Through all those lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely nights?
That's what I'd say, I'd tell you everything
If you'd pick up that telephone
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Back