That other team ,ower there

Bringing the game into disrepute
It's not difficult
He assualted a fellow professional, and if anyone did that on the street, a custodial sentence would be considered
The SFA is a joke, and the bowler hat brigade shat the bed, by giving him 6 games, he should have been given a longer ban
He apologized to his Klub before anyone else, and Fran Alonso, always the professional, let him off the hook, and accepted his apology
The staunch simmers just under the surface, so you know that when he assaulted Alonso, that his true feelings were on show
To Craig McPherson I say, Fran has to remain professional, I do not, so fuck you sir, also anyone who looks like you, and the big white horse they rode in on

can anybody explain in simple terms what the fuck is “the Protestant traditions “🤷‍♂️a genuine question troops!!!
Being “up to their knees in Fenian blood” is part of their traditions.
What sets them apart from other “cultures” is the fact that their “traditions” and “culture” seem to be based solely on denigrating someone else’s culture.
Celebrate your Protestantism if you want, but, don’t use it to promote hate of others and claim it’s your tradition to hate certain groups.

There's a difference between a proddy and a hun.........I'm a proddy as is others on here.....But I still feel welcome by the Celtic family.....and I don't know what proddy traditions mean......I know what hun traditions mean....... ;)
I think pretty every Celtic fan I know would have been brought up as a "proddy" although I can't think of any of us that I'd say was religious in any way. Celtic has always been open to all from the very origin of the club, unlike others.

If they are such great Prodestants how come thier Churches are always empty and supporters of the Royal Family why did they smash up George Square we don’t need to call our support to turn up Celtic Park is sold out every game think it’s a new tactic to frighten the Celtic players some how don’t think that will work went went to thier dump with a 10 th of our support and still won

Seeing as all there tifos look like they've been put together by a 5 yr old on speed ,what's the betting they feck this display up as well

the last bit ffs where to start

a thought being oramorphed out ma nut gave me delusions but looks like deludimol and a Clancy decision beats that hands down

Are portestants in that gender bill everyones talking about

Back