That other team ,ower there

Nurse nurse, someone's off their meds!
I truly believe that Haaland marched off the pitch last night after humiliating Bayern Munich and let Pep G know that he was fed up of the small time football Man City could offer him and he wanted his dream move to the Crumbledome. I heard he is even prepared to drop from his current basic salary of £375K / week to just £300K / week in order to secure his dream move to Govan to partner Mbappe and Morelos in the ultimate fantasy fitba striking threesome.

I nearly choked on my coffee this morning.
The intrepid businessman that is Dave King, allegedly turned down £ 25.3 for 64 M shares. Valuing each share at 39.5 p. Some price for a bag of confetti. Who does he think he is kidding? Sorry, I forgot. It's the gullibillies.

Last edited:
He was bigging up the value of the buns squad after they won the covid nae fans title-then had a semi decent run in a second rate euro tourney-all he needed was sevco to keep winning and some gullibilly would've likely paid silly money for his shares-Eddie howes last minute dissy combined with anges(completely understandable)poorish start must've given the clown false hope that his pack of cards prediction was coming true-and sevco would only go up in value thereafter-now hes stuck with a shareholding worth nothing in real terms that only a complete dupee could be conned into believing holds any value whatsover-from chuckles IPO initial 38M shares-there are now over 444M sevco shares swirling around the ibrox snow globe-with no indications that more confetti shares wont be needed to keep things operating at poundland-dont know if his cold shouldering still applies,guys toxic anyhow-ends one way imo-stawberry flavour and mint choc chip for me🥳

Just a reminder that it took sevco a few hours to crayon a letter of complaint to the SFA demanding an answer as to why Morelos was penalised for a two handed shove in the back and Jota was not penalised for setting up a goal with his cock, but yet it took them over a week to issue a limp-wristed non-apology to their own fans & club for their assistant coach launching a cowardly unprovoked attack from behind on a Celtic manager...

Just a reminder that it took sevco a few hours to crayon a letter of complaint to the SFA demanding an answer as to why Morelos was penalised for a two handed shove in the back and Jota was not penalised for setting up a goal with his cock, but yet it took them over a week to issue a limp-wristed non-apology to their own fans & club for their assistant coach launching a cowardly unprovoked attack from behind on a Celtic manager...

His SFA hearing is tomorrow. What message is going to be sent?

He was bigging up the value of the buns squad after they won the covid nae fans title-then had a semi decent run in a second rate euro tourney-all he needed was sevco to keep winning and some gullibilly would've likely paid silly money for his shares-Eddie howes last minute dissy combined with anges(completely understandable)poorish start must've given the clown false hope that his pack of cards prediction was coming true-and sevco would only go up in value thereafter-now hes stuck with a shareholding worth nothing in real terms that only a complete dupee could be conned into believing holds any value whatsover-from chuckles IPO initial 38M shares-there are now over 444M sevco shares swirling around the ibrox snow globe-with no indications that more confetti shares wont be needed to keep things operating at poundland-dont know if his cold shouldering still applies,guys toxic anyhow-ends one way imo-stawberry flavour and mint choc chip for me🥳
Nearly ran out of breath reading that but I agree. I can lend you a few commas btw

I nearly choked on my coffee this morning.
The intrepid businessman that is Dave King, allegedly turned down £ 25.3 for 64 M shares. Valuing each share at 39.5 p. Some price for a bag of confetti. Who does he think he is kidding? Sorry, I forgot. It's the gullibillies.
A South African judge didn’t brand him a glib and shameless liar for nothing you know, take anything he says with a pinch of salt 🤣🤣

His SFA hearing is tomorrow. What message is going to be sent?

A very apologetic ,totally out of character, going through a period of stress, problems at home the red (BlueMist)mist came down sorry over reacted having listen to aforementioned crap They have given him a short suspension and a fine Not expecting anything else

Aye, the media trying tae keep the Gullibillys happy, Ross Wilson of tae Forest, abandoning a sinking ship me thinks, instead of fan pressure.

Dave"McSquinty"King, apparently getting an offer form Sheikh Mabobbie of £25.5m for his 63million shares.

Expect more drivel coming in the next few days from SMSM,🍿 Anyone😂😂

With all there insights into the future why haven’t they won the lottery every day we are told what’s going to happen today,tomorrow,next week next season Miller Ferguson McCoist all listed failures but still pouring out the same old rubbish what makes them think they can advise anyone thank God I’m a Celtic supporter

Members online

Latest posts

Back