That other team ,ower there

The ultimate career challenge for him. He could go down in medical history. Working to help resurrect a zombie club.

When he was there last the Huns (ahem) fitness levels were significantly high…..when he left them their fitness levels apparently deteriorated. It will be interesting to see if the Huns fitness levels return to the levels they were at when he was there last.

On a completely different matter…..who thinks there should be mandatory drug testing in the SPFL?…

When he was there last the Huns (ahem) fitness levels were significantly high…..when he left them their fitness levels apparently deteriorated. It will be interesting to see if the Huns fitness levels return to the levels they were at when he was there last.

On a completely different matter…..who thinks there should be mandatory drug testing in the SPFL?…
Naw can't see it maself

Scottish football drug testing is a joke.
I knew a guy, who was a professional footballer. This was about 20 years ago now so things may have changed...but I doubt it... He played in the lower leagues of Scotland...and that was a choice he made.
He was in the Scottish papers a few times..."next big star" and all that.
He went on trial to a big 6 English team and they wanted to sign him. He refused. The reason he refused was he loved his hash. Smoked it constantly. He told us that the club he played for were aware of this...but he was their star player. They told him when he was going to be tested and he got someone else to give a sample in his name. He didn't go south because he knew he couldn't get away with it. He played out his career in the lower leagues and retired from football quite young.
I have no doubt in my mind that sevco players and medical staff are dodgy as fuck and that they get away with it. The only club in Britian not to he effected by Covid!! Fuck sake.
And the energy they had in the covid season. Definetly something dodgy going on!!!

Can Zombies get blood transplants???
I think you mean transfusions 50
And...your WECLOME

The Colombian connection perhaps

The mole man getting his excuses in early….

View attachment 23035
What a shock. I thought they were flush. American buyout, Hong Kong investors, Bennet's investment contacts and acumen, the exploitation of Bisgrove's brilliant financial opportunities, Dave King riding to distribute bounty, lucrative merchandising deals, the return of the loyal Easdale brothers wealth to the fold. Every Klan member seems to think so anyway. Well at least on their forums they have spent a huge amount of money on new stars. What are they going to do? 😏
💸 💷 💰 💱

What a shock. I thought they were flush. American buyout, Hong Kong investors, Bennet's investment contacts and acumen, the exploitation of Bisgrove's brilliant financial opportunities, Dave King riding to distribute bounty, lucrative merchandising deals, the return of the loyal Easdale brothers wealth to the fold. Every Klan member seems to think so anyway. Well at least on their forums they have spent a huge amount of money on new stars. What are they going to do? 😏
💸 💷 💰 💱
gir it 24hrs and Little Carmine will be back in front of the cameras spouting more pish ,,,,,,,he's the close season cup to win

💸 💷 💰 💱
I thought Souness and some billionaires had arrived at Murray Park a month back to buy them and lead them to European glory??? Or was that yet more more nonsense that got the gullibillies excited for nowt?

I thought Souness and some billionaires had arrived at Murray Park a month back to buy them and lead them to European glory??? Or was that yet more more nonsense that got the gullibillies excited for nowt?
Still pretending to be an institution with far reaching riches.

"As Traverso explained on 8th June 2016 , UEFA could not apply sanctions against the new club (RFC Ltd)/Company(RIFC PLC) as the club responsible for the breach no longer existed, but the rules did need reinforcing.":cool:

i see the huns are bumping their gums about increasing the capacity of ibrokes to match that of celtic park. if that ever happens which i doubt very much, we should build up the main stand and increase our advantage even further, also just a small point we should make more use of led lighting around the middle tier of the stadium and elsewhere as its what most modern stadiums such as the new spurs stadium and others are using

i see the huns are bumping their gums about increasing the capacity of ibrokes to match that of celtic park. if that ever happens which i doubt very much, we should build up the main stand and increase our advantage even further, also just a small point we should make more use of led lighting around the middle tier of the stadium and elsewhere as its what most modern stadiums such as the new spurs stadium and others are using
If only we knew of someone who sold LED lights eh 😅😅😅🙄.

💸 💷 💰 💱

They'll just keep taking it up the rangers end...

The Poundland Cockney Bawbag, wae a mole, is bringing in these world beaters that no cunt wants or knows

If you believe SMSN thePCB is building a team tae challenge Celtic, were other MSM outlets are claiming DD aboot tae go big & back the rat in Europe & League campaign's.

While Huns bring in a Keeper who's played NINE GAMES in 3yrs, a kunt fae Italy that couldn't find the target consistently & another who seems tae want his own phsyo, because he spends that much time in Rehab.

THEPEEPUL are getting excited about the walking season, apparently the OO are skint, just like theRangers
According to the Scotsman see they’re trying to line up another coffers bursting loan for some guy who couldn’t get a game at Brighton. Same on loan at Stoke and scored 6 in 34 games at Angers.
Terrifying rebuild going on ower there. And they think they’ll take the title from us with these signings?
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back