That other team ,ower there

That squinty eyed prick would end up riding up Cumbernauld road
Terrible affliction to comment on.
But, I were Chief of the Electrical department on MSV Tharos early 90' employed by ASCO Aberdeen.
Had a squinty eyed electrician who were cross eyed, deaf in one ear and a dried out alcoholic. He is no longer with us, but, to inject humor humour you never knew if he were listening to you with the x eyes and one ear. We all felt sorry for him.
Sexual harassment at work were growing legs and he had complaints from. The stewardesses

Senior electrician gave him the keys to drive his Granada Ghia to a local bar car park which he did flattening on side against a wall.
He opened a watertight door door using the wheel while air hissed out injuring himself and a nightshift guy.
This squinty guy near cost me my job, but, I had yo put in the papers.
Squinty eyed guys are time bombs

Terrible affliction to comment on.
But, I were Chief of the Electrical department on MSV Tharos early 90' employed by ASCO Aberdeen.
Had a squinty eyed electrician who were cross eyed, deaf in one ear and a dried out alcoholic. He is no longer with us, but, to inject humor humour you never knew if he were listening to you with the x eyes and one ear. We all felt sorry for him.
Sexual harassment at work were growing legs and he had complaints from. The stewardesses

Senior electrician gave him the keys to drive his Granada Ghia to a local bar car park which he did flattening on side against a wall.
He opened a watertight door door using the wheel while air hissed out injuring himself and a nightshift guy.
This squinty guy near cost me my job, but, I had yo put in the papers.
Squinty eyed guys are time bombs
Were interrupted so need say gents and Ladies I am not knocking the afflicted more pouring scorn on the GBL and what can he do now..
Big apologies to those afflicted, I am afflicted with lower left leg and foot.
Makes me pissed off and angry and ignore the pain

I've gor a lower left leg and foot. It's no an affliction ffs HH
Sorry, I were pissed on Thai beer typing that out on my phone. What I failed to add in my drunken rant were that I were bitten by a snake and hospitalised for a total of 28 nights 8 of those in the ICU. My foot balloned up an infection took hold of my calf muscle and the hospital wanted to chop it off?? Wife refused saying "When infection reaches top of his thigh you can cut, not before" the continous IV in one arm and a 6 hourly H bag in the other arm saved me
Now have a solid calf muscle, left foot with only two toes I can move. Cannot walk without a limp.
Apologies for posting rambling rantings.

Sorry, I were pissed on Thai beer typing that out on my phone. What I failed to add in my drunken rant were that I were bitten by a snake and hospitalised for a total of 28 nights 8 of those in the ICU. My foot balloned up an infection took hold of my calf muscle and the hospital wanted to chop it off?? Wife refused saying "When infection reaches top of his thigh you can cut, not before" the continous IV in one arm and a 6 hourly H bag in the other arm saved me
Now have a solid calf muscle, left foot with only two toes I can move. Cannot walk without a limp.
Apologies for posting rambling rantings.
Totally sympathise wi you mate. We're all about to be bitten by a snake .Again HH

Try this one. When the original rangers had ebt players who were Scottish, did any of them play for the national team 🤔 if they did should the teams they played against know that they were improperly registered and maybe ask for the games to be null and void 🤔

Back