That other team ,ower there

Re the performance of the so called officials at the sevco game on Sunday.
I would love te hear the audio from the VAR disallowed goal for an offside .
Now Dessers was clearly off when the ball comes in , he runs towards goal and nearly gets a toe to the ball on the 3yrd line about a foot away from the keeper , who is looking to catch the ball .
why then did the VAR operator request the ref go to the monitor.
It could only have been to check if he was interfering with play .
If so then the ball is well and truly burst.
Honestly check the highlights out and you will see how bleeding obvious it is that he was interfering with play that its laughable.
Anyone would think that sevco need mo ey or something.
Oh wait
Yip Fergus - he was indeed summoned to check if the player who started 4 feet offside, who launched himself desperately trying to score a goal and who just missed the ball by a bawhair was or was not interfering with play. They are so terrified of giving any decision against sevco that it is pass the parcel until the flute stops playing, then that ref has to give the decision. It is pathetic.

Yip Fergus - he was indeed summoned to check if the player who started 4 feet offside, who launched himself desperately trying to score a goal and who just missed the ball by a bawhair was or was not interfering with play. They are so terrified of giving any decision against sevco that it is pass the parcel until the flute stops playing, then that ref has to give the decision. It is pathetic.
I noticed nxt 2 games after Murderwell we're away consecutive Sun's tae St. Joanstin & Killie therefore nullifying them playing on the Sun! 🙄🙄🙄.. Funny how it NEVER happened Fukin wance last Yr tae them after they got FUKED in EVERY FUKIN GAME!! Really is as BENT AS FUK, trying EVERY Avenue possible tae assist these Cunts!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Thing is we keep winning & wae them playing Final on Dec 17th we're GUARANTEED an 11 pts lead albeit they may have 2 games in hand! As I've said I expect us tae be at LEAST 17pts clear after we Fuk them Dec 30th..Happy New Yr🥳🥳🥳🥳 Folks!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I noticed nxt 2 games after Murderwell we're away consecutive Sun's tae St. Joanstin & Killie therefore nullifying them playing on the Sun! 🙄🙄🙄.. Funny how it NEVER happened Fukin wance last Yr tae them after they got FUKED in EVERY FUKIN GAME!! Really is as BENT AS FUK, trying EVERY Avenue possible tae assist these Cunts!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Thing is we keep winning & wae them playing Final on Dec 17th we're GUARANTEED an 11 pts lead albeit they may have 2 games in hand! As I've said I expect us tae be at LEAST 17pts clear after we Fuk them Dec 30th..Happy New Yr🥳🥳🥳🥳 Folks!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spot on mate durty cheating cunts,,up to they two games that’ll four times we’ve played on the Sunday when it should be Saturdays???don’t expect pedro and the bhoys to voice there concerns right enuff…..cowards.

Spot on mate durty cheating cunts,,up to they two games that’ll four times we’ve played on the Sunday when it should be Saturdays???don’t expect pedro and the bhoys to voice there concerns right enuff…..cowards.
People will say it dizny matter but it sure does,,apart from us being able to apply the pressure points wise,our supporters especially the Irish lads instead of travelling on the Friday then having the luxury of not panicking to get back for they’re work and getting a break before the Monday,these poor cunts have to lose a Saturday night travelling,then high tail it on the Sunday after the game to make sure they get the ferry??yet again the club taking the travelling supporters for granted…goes for all celtic fans having to travel…

People will say it dizny matter but it sure does,,apart from us being able to apply the pressure points wise,our supporters especially the Irish lads instead of travelling on the Friday then having the luxury of not panicking to get back for they’re work and getting a break before the Monday,these poor cunts have to lose a Saturday night travelling,then high tail it on the Sunday after the game to make sure they get the ferry??yet again the club taking the travelling supporters for granted…goes for all celtic fans having to travel…
The supporters are just a meal ticket for the board.

Just had a gander at the Huns A/Cs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Daily Ranger promoting a small profit when in fact in reality is a £4M loss & that's wae Haribo, Big Shirley sales & CL Money!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They're awready out the best part ae £13M wae Dessers, Lammers etc not tae mention whit Bealings pay aff comes tae!! 🤣🤣.. Safe tae say these Crooked Bastards are skint.. AGANE!! Disny say much fur Big Haw he Haw 🇫🇷🇫🇷 Phils business acumin tae suggest he's getting any Doe rae Me 💰💰💰 in January!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Defeat by the 🐏🐏 a wk on Sun & me thinks it's the end of Le Revolution.. Sacre Bleau!! 🇫🇷🇫🇷🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think it's worse than that. They have revenue of £84m and costs of £108m, so a £24m loss.

In the accounts they show costs of £96m which is presumably without the amortisation of players.
They then deduct £12 for the amortisation of players to show a profit.

How the fuck can they deduct that same £12m TWICE ???????

I think it's worse than that. They have revenue of £84m and costs of £108m, so a £24m loss.

In the accounts they show costs of £96m which is presumably without the amortisation of players.

Was Gordon ramsey not up ther last month
Maybe he have them a few recipes with books as the main ingredient

Could it possibly be, creative smoke and mirrors accounting consultancy advice from another chairman, desperate to keep them alive? 🤭

Last edited:
Back