That other team ,ower there

They are getting pumped at Celtic Park
Sevco will lose this season and it will not just be us. Seen a thin squad been stretched to limits, it will be fitness and injuries that stop them, this is an important period we are entering, winter always sorts out the duds. Lets get real here the only difference in this game is the level of the squad huns have, you can play half fit guys knowing you have 5 subs, a half fit squad is better than livi at full strength.

This season, more than last, every goal we score, every single one, is forensically checked. If there is a chance to chalk it for offside, even without proper evidence, its chopped off. If there's a chance to disallow a goal, it's disallowed, with imaginary fouls being conjured up. At the same time, Sevco are being assisted in every match. Penalties from nothing. Fouls awarded to them, when they are under pressure...fucking hell, the refs are even blocking off opposition players, allowing sevco to score.
Does anyone really think it will be any different when we meet them??
If we go 1-0 up and there is no chance of chopping it off, and they will fucking try, I guarantee they get a penalty on their very next corner. If we start the game quicker, I guarantee they will get a penalty on their first attack into our box.
Teams may aswell not turn up against the cunts. There is no chance anyone is getting a fair crack.

Just waiting on the laudatory speech from Martindale on the new tactical and man management genius.
"Listen Tav diz what Tav diz, that's the mark of the Man.. I told the players at HT if its STILL only 1-0 tae the Ted's throw yir HONS up in the box coz that Mans in the Hall of Fame" "Thankfully the Boys listened & quite rightly Scotlands OUTSTANDING player of the 21st Century scored his 755th pen" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What bemuses me is why do the other clubs put up with it we can stay ahead of them but all these clubs been robbed of 2nd or 3rd places and cup runs to accommodate the cheating I don’t get it
The other clubs & fans are genuinely 100% convinced that the refs and SFA are biased in favour of both of the "Old Firm" (RIP) clubs! If they were to campaign then they would insist that the MIBs stopbeing so biased in favour of us as well! Seriously.

How many right backs in world football have scored 110 goals for their club?? That's an amazing stat. It would raise a few eyebrows anywhere else if you were to look at where most of those goals came from.....but not in Scotland.
Well, Danny McGrain was the best right back this country ever produced and this country's answer was to move him to left to accommodate some fucking Hun with barely a tenth of his ability. Jimmy Johnstone has a very good claim of being the best footballer these islands have produced, yet, the perfectly sane SFA gave him 23, fucking 23(!?) Caps for Scotland. But, of course, we're all paranoid, righto.

What bemuses me is why do the other clubs put up with it we can stay ahead of them but all these clubs been robbed of 2nd or 3rd places and cup runs to accommodate the cheating I don’t get it

I think people within the game in Scotland are fully aware of what's going on. They also understand the importance of a strong "old firm".
If the biggest club in the countries board hide in their offices and allow it to happen...then there's no chance the smaller clubs are going to stick their necks out.

Huns had two goals chopped off for offside, the penalty at 1 0 was criminal from the donkey defender, if you shite yourself and put your hand up challenging in the air you run the risk. The mark of a brave defender is eyes on the ball and arms outstreched at shoulder length to cushion the blow when the opposition player backs into you.
there was a few headknocks today outside the box two players going for the ball, unaware of the challenge coming innocently, so why when in the box put your arm above head height were any touch with arm will be penalty.
Meanwhile Radio drumming up the narrative Celtics lead cut today, pressure on, the usual pish. December game getting closer and it is showing with the SMSM feeding good feel factors for the zombies, Wullie Collum and Beaton in VAR, let the show begin. I am enjoying the desperation and looking forward to when we hit the next phase and up the gears.
Our achilles heel will be teams sitting in for the draw, including the huns.

Without doubt the worst penalty decision I've ever seen. If our board had any fuckin balls they'd call this out and never mind the bullshit with the green brigade
And yet Sky still pay Monster Munch a good wage to sit in their studio insisting that it wasn't a dive. They would be as well employing Helium Heid who'd add more insight and be less biased than that ignorant prick.

And yet Sky still pay Monster Munch a good wage to sit in their studio insisting that it wasn't a dive. They would be as well employing Helium Heid who'd add more insight and be less biased than that ignorant prick.

It was 100% a dive. Boyd is a cunt. Let's see the outpouring of anger and demanding the scum player is banned for life....the way Abada was hounded when he dived against the scum.

This season, more than last, every goal we score, every single one, is forensically checked. If there is a chance to chalk it for offside, even without proper evidence, its chopped off. If there's a chance to disallow a goal, it's disallowed, with imaginary fouls being conjured up. At the same time, Sevco are being assisted in every match. Penalties from nothing. Fouls awarded to them, when they are under pressure...fucking hell, the refs are even blocking off opposition players, allowing sevco to score.
Does anyone really think it will be any different when we meet them??
If we go 1-0 up and there is no chance of chopping it off, and they will fucking try, I guarantee they get a penalty on their very next corner. If we start the game quicker, I guarantee they will get a penalty on their first attack into our box.
Teams may aswell not turn up against the cunts. There is no chance anyone is getting a fair crack.
Plus ça change...

Without doubt the worst penalty decision I've ever seen. If our board had any fuckin balls they'd call this out and never mind the bullshit with the green brigade
FFS! What is the fucking point? If the rules are going to be so bent for the benefit of one team only then what is the feckin point? Even if we keep winning despite their cheating what's the point of winning a game that the baddies are too incompetent to properly disadvantage you? These fuckers are blatantly trying to rig the game against us but can still beat them easily, even with *this* fucking board. We own them, they're just too fucking stupid to realise it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back