That other team ,ower there

FFS! What is the fucking point? If the rules are going to be so bent for the benefit of one team only then what is the feckin point? Even if we keep winning despite their cheating what's the point of winning a game that the baddies are too incompetent to properly disadvantage you? These fuckers are blatantly trying to rig the game against us but can still beat them easily, even with *this* fucking board. We own them, they're just too fucking stupid to realise it.
Err, bit of a scream into the void that wasn't it? I'm fine by the way just letting off some tory-based angst. 👍

Stand by what I said. Sevco will not lose another match this season....we will be lucky to take a draw against them in our matches. We need to blow every other team out the water...starting with the sheep today.
Sheep will get a result against them on the first game back with Monster Munch going ballistic that Barry Robson let the tims win but has no problem getting them up for Sevco.
Clemente now 7 game run unbeaten already heralded as a fantastic manager whose gonna turn them into a " machine " his own words I believe.
He's got a ways to go right enough as Mickey Beale had them on a 14 game unbeaten run until reality kicked in.

Sheep will get a result against them on the first game back with Monster Munch going ballistic that Barry Robson let the tims win but has no problem getting them up for Sevco.
Clemente now 7 game run unbeaten already heralded as a fantastic manager whose gonna turn them into a " machine " his own words I believe.
He's got a ways to go right enough as Mickey Beale had them on a 14 game unbeaten run until reality kicked in.
Before long, Real will be wanting him to take over from Ancelotti.

What min will the huns get their 1st pen? I'm goin 45. Ive bagged it an ye can only get one chance.
Whit betting shop/site offering odds on that brim, they got 2 in same game again having missed the first again strangely right at the very end of each half, I've been looking for a bookie to offer odds on rangers anytime pen/next pen, etc
Mate the hunz surely have sold their first born to satan!!they’ve got to be the luckiest cunts in European football🤷‍♂️we need to keep a close eye on these Jammy bastards come December…
Exactly , when it comes to pulling money out their arses nobody does it better.
Give David Blaine a run for his......deceptions.

I love your posts mate. You’re level of rage is my ambition 🙌💚
Its just an ART I've perfected over MANY YRS!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Soon as I listen tae 30 secs ae these Cunts talking SHITE am shouting at the TV! 🤣🤣🤣.. Hard fur an educated Man like masel tae listen tae the INANE DRIVEL they spout Yr after Yr after Fukin Yr!! They NEVER FUKIN LEARN.. COMEDY GOLD TAE THE DAY I DIE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm just wondering if they go 100 games waeoot conceding a pen (Fukin CERTAINTY) dae they get a Kaird fae Charlie ala eez Auld Dear sending u wan fur ur Ton Buffday!! 🎂🎂🎂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow man! That was brilliant imagining of what passes for my life! Malt whisky is for drinking, anyone who 'saves it for a special occasion' is, in my view, a pretentious twunt who should get over himself and just DRINK THE FUCKING WHISKY! Hahaha, actually that's my answer to every fucking thing: 'Where's the whisky/meths?

HH TS, yes Whisky is for drinking, those types that keep it in a display cabinet & claim its an investment are just pretentious W⚓️,imo. Personally I put it in the decanter as there's less chance of me doing the bottle in one session, but it does happen on the odd occasion where the stopper goes in the bin followed a few hrs later by the bottle, on the Jura 14 just now lovely wee dram.
🥃 Slàinte
HH

Just had a gander at the Huns A/Cs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Daily Ranger promoting a small profit when in fact in reality is a £4M loss & that's wae Haribo, Big Shirley sales & CL Money!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They're awready out the best part ae £13M wae Dessers, Lammers etc not tae mention whit Bealings pay aff comes tae!! 🤣🤣.. Safe tae say these Crooked Bastards are skint.. AGANE!! Disny say much fur Big Haw he Haw 🇫🇷🇫🇷 Phils business acumin tae suggest he's getting any Doe rae Me 💰💰💰 in January!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Defeat by the 🐏🐏 a wk on Sun & me thinks it's the end of Le Revolution.. Sacre Bleau!! 🇫🇷🇫🇷🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just had a gander at the Huns A/Cs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Daily Ranger promoting a small profit when in fact in reality is a £4M loss & that's wae Haribo, Big Shirley sales & CL Money!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They're awready out the best part ae £13M wae Dessers, Lammers etc not tae mention whit Bealings pay aff comes tae!! 🤣🤣.. Safe tae say these Crooked Bastards are skint.. AGANE!! Disny say much fur Big Haw he Haw 🇫🇷🇫🇷 Phils business acumin tae suggest he's getting any Doe rae Me 💰💰💰 in January!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Defeat by the 🐏🐏 a wk on Sun & me thinks it's the end of Le Revolution.. Sacre Bleau!! 🇫🇷🇫🇷🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can’t see it pal and I sincerely hope I’m wrong.

Everything is on the line here for the Huns and Mibbery knows it.

Wait until you see who the appointed officials are.

I’m expecting the sheep to receive 1 or 2 red cards, a Hun penalty, and VAR to have a negative impact on the sheep…..the thug who attacked KYOGO is likely to be the first one to see red…

They haven't paid Gio van Midget yet, never mind Beale's pay-off! No way sevco are losing to the sheep. It will be Beaton & DRoss refereeing, Walsh as 4th official, with Kris Boyd and David Dickinson on VAR duties.

Isn't Pat St Clement Belgian 🇧🇪 rather than French 🇫🇷??? :D

They haven't paid Gio van Midget yet, never mind Beale's pay-off! No way sevco are losing to the sheep. It will be Beaton & DRoss refereeing, Walsh as 4th official, with Kris Boyd and David Dickinson on VAR duties.

Yes Clementine is Belgian but his little grey cells weren't working when he signed up with sevco.

Marque De Fabrique🤣🤣🤣.. I was so caught up in Le Revolution I'd given Phillipe a New Nationality!! 🤣🤣🤣

They'll be paying Van Wankhurst up in Ginger Boatles oor 25 Yrs!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 🐏🐏 il beat them m8.. Dun it at Liebrox & it's the SAME PISH team.. They HATE them mare than we dae!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re the performance of the so called officials at the sevco game on Sunday.
I would love te hear the audio from the VAR disallowed goal for an offside .
Now Dessers was clearly off when the ball comes in , he runs towards goal and nearly gets a toe to the ball on the 3yrd line about a foot away from the keeper , who is looking to catch the ball .
why then did the VAR operator request the ref go to the monitor.
It could only have been to check if he was interfering with play .
If so then the ball is well and truly burst.
Honestly check the highlights out and you will see how bleeding obvious it is that he was interfering with play that its laughable.
Anyone would think that sevco need mo ey or something.
Oh wait

Back