That other team ,ower there

Phillipe is filliping his lid already after a winter break defeat to ? .......Well nae cnut .....seeing red on a training exercise.
Will be reported as passion in SMSM ...and not the strain or pressure that BR is under in the transfer market....always good to see the hun losing and losing it ...just saying...😁Screenshot_20240113-184616_Photos.jpg

Sevco have pulled another stroke on thier mugs they have agreed with SKY to show a extra game from Ibloss outside the SPL agreement which allows 4 matches a season they have done this so they can have 2 extra pay per view games which will allow thier mugs to watch games that have been moved because of Euro commitment,how nice of them to think of thier mugs and of course they are very greatfull for they thousands of pounds they will get from the PAY PER VIEW thier mugs will no doubt fall in line and pay up

Sevco have pulled another stroke on thier mugs they have agreed with SKY to show a extra game from Ibloss outside the SPL agreement which allows 4 matches a season they have done this so they can have 2 extra pay per view games which will allow thier mugs to watch games that have been moved because of Euro commitment,how nice of them to think of thier mugs and of course they are very greatfull for they thousands of pounds they will get from the PAY PER VIEW thier mugs will no doubt fall in line and pay up
WTF? I thought it was a collective agreement that all clubs had to adhere to? How can they cut their own back door deal with the main broadcaster???

WTF? I thought it was a collective agreement that all clubs had to adhere to? How can they cut their own back door deal with the main broadcaster???
The same way they done it with Cince any action taken No the only club in Scotland who will get away with it , don’t know who they are playing in the two games but whoever they are they will not get a penny from the PAY PER VIEW as it’s an agreement between them and SKY, NO thought to the loss of the other two clubs At the end of the day they just don’t care

Last edited:
That should apply to every club, needs looking at that arrangement.

The bean counters have been in action, book a Hotel for sqad and back room team ask hotel how many rooms left , let’s say 10 double rooms 15 grand a room profit 150 thousand plus if more rooms right get down the lodge and start selling they have the cash to spare, rooms all sold half of the cost to the club to pay Hotel thier quids in,at the risk of repeating myself this lot are in deep muck and it’s creeping above thier ankles ,soon I hope

Cheats then, cheats now, cheats always…
i think that was also the year they tried to ban irish flags

was hibs 3rd title in a row except they made up some weird new rule off the top of their heads to award Real Rangers the title instead.

You really couldnt make it up. I think the equaliser was with 17 mins to go though in book i read about it years ago.

but that draw gives Rangers title on goal ratio

lmao

hibs won on every other stat so they made one up that has never been used anywhere ever. Them pesky ireland flags really didnt sit well with level 6 especially when level 5 needed a controvertial hidden hand.

wonder if they could have used to 70 minute rule, but i bet that was in hibs favour too.

i think that was also the year they tried to ban irish flags

was hibs 3rd title in a row except they made up some weird new rule off the top of their heads to award Real Rangers the title instead.

You really couldnt make it up. I think the equaliser was with 17 mins to go though in book i read about it years ago.

but that draw gives Rangers title on goal ratio

lmao

hibs won on every other stat so they made one up that has never been used anywhere ever. Them pesky ireland flags really didnt sit well with level 6 especially when level 5 needed a controvertial hidden hand.

wonder if they could have used to 70 minute rule, but i bet that was in hibs favour too.
i think that following season was first eiropean cup

and eufa invited hibs coz they didnt recognise the sfa decision to award title to rangers, no sure if thats true but i read it somewhere once.

thought id google it seems the stuff i read was probably on a blog somewhere think guardian would have it correct

weird thing from that report was dundee reached semi final of european cup in 1963.

Scottish football mus have been pretty strong in 1960s

Last edited:

and eufa invited hibs coz they didnt recognise the sfa decision to award title to rangers, no sure if thats true but i read it somewhere once.

thought id google it seems the stuff i read was probably on a blog somewhere think guardian would have it correct

weird thing from that report was dundee reached semi final of european cup in 1963.

Dundee were supposedly robbed blind in the semi final. The ref received extravagant gifts from Milan and was later banned for accepting bribes (an identical fate befell Dundee Utd 20 years later when Roma bribed the ref to overcome 3-2 them in the semi final thanks to horrendous decisions).

In Spring 1967 Scotland humiliated the World Champions at Wembley, Deadco lost the European Cup Winners Cup final in extra time, obviously we won the big cup in Lisbon and Killie were in the semis of the European Fairs Cup. Both Edinburgh sides, Dunfermline and the Dundee clubs were all excellent (Aberdeen were starting to build too) - and yet idiots in England continually downplay Celtic's clean sweep in 1967 because 5-6 decades later our league isn't competitive enough.

Cheats then, cheats now, cheats always…
Said it before & Al say it again these CUNTS have NEVER WON FUK AW WAEOOT CHEATING!! Refs in their bak Poakits fae the 50's then Us & Aberdeen dominated b4 the Minty CORRUPT Money carried them fur 2 Fukin Decades!! Their Covid Title wiz BENT AS FUK anaw.. Only Fukin club in the World waeoot a positive test!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔.. Amazing whit u can dae sending ur test results tae the DUP in Belfast ya Cheating Hun Bastards!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Was actually on this site mate,a read the same thing!!

Back