That other team ,ower there

I had to laugh when I read wee Bassa fergushuns fawning comments about the latest guy planting his butt in the ibrokes dug out .
According to Bassa ,all it took to convince him that Alex rea's doppelganger was the REAL DEAL was a 20 minute chin wag on Saturday night .
He really gets sevco gushes bassa , he has really bought into it , he knows what it means to manage sevco .
Well after getting 8 penalties in his first 9 league games (was it ) I guess he does have an idea about being the manager of sevco .
What exactly he has bought into is still a mystery . Maybe he's been dookin the loving cup into the armatige cocktail bowl to drink up all that culture
Ano mate there awe fuckin bananas,they will never learn??long may it continue 👍

Wee bonkers Baz, Kris Void et al regurgitate the same fawning shite about anyone who takes over the hot seat at Skintco F.C.

In fact, they should check for polyps while their heads are right up Clementine's arse.
They did the same with the cockney barrowboy - he was supposedly the "brains" behind Slippy G's "success" up here. When they eventually realised he was a spivvy used car salesman then they were truly shocked! Now he is at Sunderland ot took their fans to see through his bullshit and most are demanding he gets sacked immediately for his awful tactics.

They are doing the same with the latest Belgian gobshite (at least he is half decent IMO), as they did with Beale, GvB, Gerrard, Pedro, Warburton (manager of the year for winning.the championship spending many times more than all the other clubs combined), MacCall, MacDowell, McCoist & Murty (Something like 55 times now he has stepped in).

Thebiased hundits never fecking learn, which suits us. Their lack of real critical assessment and continual cheerleading papers over some massive cracks which holds them back. It also loses them huge sums of desperately needed money which they simply cannont afford to piss up the wall.

Although it is annoying to be bombarded with their nonsensical cock-eyed propaganda, it hillariously works against them so long may it continue!

All the sevco fans celebrating on social media cos Shankland is "ill" so he won't be cup-tied. How hilarious would it be if we signed him and he scored the cup winning goal against them?

That would be up there with Deadco fans chanting "There's only one Scott Brown" when he had, unknown to them, already agreed to sign for us.

All the sevco fans celebrating on social media cos Shankland is "ill" so he won't be cup-tied. How hilarious would it be if we signed him and he scored the cup winning goal against them?

That would be up there with Deadco fans chanting "There's only one Scott Brown" when he had, unknown to them, already agreed to sign for us.
They definitely want to sign him, especially now that Danillo is out until the end of the season, but they can't afford him. Unless Hearts accept a deal where payment is delayed until the summer then I doubt it will happen. Or could they be selling some more valueless bits of paper?

They definitely want to sign him, especially now that Danillo is out until the end of the season, but they can't afford him. Unless Hearts accept a deal where payment is delayed until the summer then I doubt it will happen. Or could they be selling some more valueless bits of paper?
They probably will have another confetti share issue. We should step in with the asking price.
2 birds, wan stone so to speak.

I had to laugh when I read wee Bassa fergushuns fawning comments about the latest guy planting his butt in the ibrokes dug out .
According to Bassa ,all it took to convince him that Alex rea's doppelganger was the REAL DEAL was a 20 minute chin wag on Saturday night .
He really gets sevco gushes bassa , he has really bought into it , he knows what it means to manage sevco .
Well after getting 8 penalties in his first 9 league games (was it ) I guess he does have an idea about being the manager of sevco .
What exactly he has bought into is still a mystery . Maybe he's been dookin the loving cup into the armatige cocktail bowl to drink up all that culture
Just keeping his name in the media a failed manager trying to keep his name afloat

It's hilarious really, these fuckwits really think all you need to be a top manager is to 'get' the clumpany. This is why I have no sympathy for those dozy fuckers. They absolutely refuse to put the thought in to anything they do. They just assume they'll win because they're protestants. Despite the libraries full of tales telling them the opposite about hubris, racism, not fucking your sister...
Hell mend the carrots! ,(I actually spelt out carrots lol)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back