That other team ,ower there

The media are at it. They say we're in a bad place. Struggling. Sevco apparently have momentum. Bullshit. We drew a game and not hit the heights we would like but we're still on top and come the end of the season our players will have winners medals yet again. 12 out of the last 13 We've been champs. They have 1 and as usual they talk of a treble. They have no fuckin idea.
8 wins and 1 draw in the past 9 games, and thats struggling? Lets keep struggling.

Trawling for everything negative about us. Trying to pile as much pressure on us, as they can, and from every angle possible. Clearly a hugely organised, and concerted effort at work. Meanwhile, everything upwards and rosey at the Cesspit. A new Messiah in Clement. Let's just keep focused on our own job at hand. No counting the chickens. One match at a time, and every one of them a winning one. Then ignore the fuckwits, completely.

The media are at it. They say we're in a bad place. Struggling. Sevco apparently have momentum. Bullshit. We drew a game and not hit the heights we would like but we're still on top and come the end of the season our players will have winners medals yet again. 12 out of the last 13 We've been champs. They have 1 and as usual they talk of a treble. They have no fuckin idea.
I don't see this super fitba they are meant to be playing.Maybe i don't have a clue but they look to me like theyre struggling.

They've just hit the post anaw m8.. Trust me this is 7 or 8..Dross Coonty are FUKIN SHITE & NON TRYING BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Aw the FILTH are daein is Blooterin the baw oor the tap which is Sooo Easy tae defend but STRANGELY Enuf Coonty Canny!! 😏😏😏
hitting the post isnae a goal mate, anyway I’m no watching that mob. Will check later to see if the mighty stags give em a bloody nose 🥊

it's team these teams stood up to the huns and play like they do when the play us
NAE idea why they widny.. They're Fukin SHITE!! 🤣🤣🤣.. NAE better than when Beale wiz there just carried by Refs 1st few games when we cdve went 15/16 clear!! We'd beat them 100 oot ae 100 in ANY Meaningful game & that's wae 50,000 Knuckodraggin Hun Bastards behind them!! 🤣🤣🤣.. Talking ae Knuckodraggaz they're gettin Restless & Baldys Moanin at EVERY free kick aganest them.. DELIGHTFUL!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's the hope that kills us. The stats for opposing teams getting players sent off or the scum getting a penalty in these sorts of games is the strangest "anomaly" in world football. There is no way the scum aren't taking 3 points tonight. All we can hope (that fucking word again!!!) Is that they only get 1 penalty!!

It's the hope that kills us. The stats for opposing teams getting players sent off or the scum getting a penalty in these sorts of games is the strangest "anomaly" in world football. There is now way the scum aren't taking 3 points tonight. All we can hope (that fucking word again!!!) Is that they only get 1 penalty!!
5 mins added time fur 1st haf! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. No been wan Fukin STOPPAGE.. ITS JUST FUKIN BLATANT CHEATING!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Latest posts

Back