That other team ,ower there

15 mins added time fur the FILTH across 2 halfs & they STILL cdny get their 3 goal win!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Corrupt as Fuk!! That Wee Barbie Cuntwell hitting baw aff County player when on the ground.. Big CH wda Fukin KILLED the wee Wank!! 🤣🤣🤣.. 2 Hun goals in added on time, who'd a Thot it eh! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. STILL TAP AE THE LEAGUE YA FUKIN SCUM BASTARDS.. GIRFUY!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They might not have stumbled but maybe a wee misstep. Top of the league. Looking for a big Celtic performance on Saturday. Kilmarnock due a doing from us 💪⚽⚽⚽⚽🍀

We owe Killie a tanking this weekend.I think both teams will win every game until its time to play them at the midden.The quality of the rest of the league is shocking imo.The game at the shitehole will be huge .
Just get EVERY game won then Fuk these Cunts at their SHIT-HOLE!! They get EVERY FUKIN DECISION gon & how the Fuk can u get 6 mins 1st hof & 9 the 2nd!🤔🤔🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Same against MINI HUNS when Baldy 1st started.. Greetin Cunt booked agane rangt & they're getting EVERY FUKIN DECISION!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They’re fucking deranged Sean…ma son in law knows him well he’s a durty wee hun bastard,,,,,so is ma son in law 🤣🤣🤣
Get him Fukin DISOWNED!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Aye m8 they're no Zombie FUKERS fur NAE REASON!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Baldy screaming fur EVERY tackle, shy tae go their way, it's CORRUPT AS FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Tell yi Sumit if that wee Pussy Cuntwell hada skelped the baw aff me when I wiz on the GRUN ada Fukin LEATHERED HIM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

They are pish mate ,lumped it aimlessly up the park the whole game.These teams come to survive instead of being braver on the ball and having a go.Their keeper and the poor finishing stopped it being 5 or 6 .
I only seen half of the 2nd half but that keeper played a blinder.
I think Big Joe is immense but if he got injured how confident would we be with Bain or Siegrist in goal. When was the last time either of them played?
We needed to sign a better back up keeper for Joe and we didn't. God help us if we lose him before the end of this season.

Get him Fukin DISOWNED!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Aye m8 they're no Zombie FUKERS fur NAE REASON!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Baldy screaming fur EVERY tackle, shy tae go their way, it's CORRUPT AS FUK!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Tell yi Sumit if that wee Pussy Cuntwell hada skelped the baw aff me when I wiz on the GRUN ada Fukin LEATHERED HIM!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Don’t worry mate this cunt knows the boundaries 🤣🤣tolerate him fur ma lassie😬

I was waiting on the fireworks going off tonight and as far as I'm concerned that's a boot in the baws to them ....they were awe frothing at the mooth awe week including their cheerleaders in the SMSM.

So that's a fail fail despite them getting the points and should put the doubt right back where it belongs and blunt the pre written world beaters headlines

Can never be pleased when they win but that was not the result they wanted.

Can only be satisfied that we remain top of the League.

Over to us now 🇮🇪

I only seen half of the 2nd half but that keeper played a blinder.
I think Big Joe is immense but if he got injured how confident would we be with Bain or Siegrist in goal. When was the last time either of them played?
We needed to sign a better back up keeper for Joe and we didn't. God help us if we lose him before the end of this season.
Hes been a good signing and is in great form at the moment mate!I had high hopes for Siegrist when he arrived but can't see him being our no 1.I think we'll see a new keeper arrive in the summer but hope Joe decides to stay another year as his experience and knowledge could be good for the new guy.

Hes been a good signing and is in great form at the moment mate!I had high hopes for Siegrist when he arrived but can't see him being our no 1.I think we'll see a new keeper arrive in the summer but hope Joe decides to stay another year as his experience and knowledge could be good for the new guy.
No panic, Bain has been a good replacement when called upon, plus he hates the Huns, and got in amongst them when they tried to give it " Im well hard..." I'm sure we'll skelp them at the Camp Zoo HH

Last edited:
I decided to watch the highlights of the imposters last night....I don't normally give this channel any viewing time.
The arse licking of " the boss " by the commentator and the general comments were so pro hun I won't be watching again any time soon.

Neil McCann has hunnery ripping oot oh him and after much unwarranted praise of his heroes he decided to summarise the game with the difference of this hun team since the saviour Clemente has come in highlighting how quiet and patient the hun support was now (boooooooooooo...yes the very same support)

But he thought he would leave us with this little bigoted gem...." I'm not sure that's how it is across the city "

I sincerely hope that comment comes back to haunt the hateful wee runt.

I decided to watch the highlights of the imposters last night....I don't normally give this channel any viewing time.
The arse licking of " the boss " by the commentator and the general comments were so pro hun I won't be watching again any time soon.

Neil McCann has hunnery ripping oot oh him and after much unwarranted praise of his heroes he decided to summarise the game with the difference of this hun team since the saviour Clemente has come in highlighting how quiet and patient the hun support was now (boooooooooooo...yes the very same support)

But he thought he would leave us with this little bigoted gem...." I'm not sure that's how it is across the city "

I sincerely hope that comment comes back to haunt the hateful wee runt.
Just watching the bbc news, they cunts are coming in their pants ffs. As you say Mag hope they will be gutted shortly.

Back