That other team ,ower there

Just watching the bbc news, they cunts are coming in their pants ffs. As you say Mag hope they will be gutted shortly.
They are all on message Tic ....the big hun Raman on the other side ran with the same excitement before the game....just a reminder for us of how much pain it is for these imposters that we are serial champions and winners it must eat away at their very soul ...let's hope that continues. HH !!

I decided to watch the highlights of the imposters last night....I don't normally give this channel any viewing time.
The arse licking of " the boss " by the commentator and the general comments were so pro hun I won't be watching again any time soon.

Neil McCann has hunnery ripping oot oh him and after much unwarranted praise of his heroes he decided to summarise the game with the difference of this hun team since the saviour Clemente has come in highlighting how quiet and patient the hun support was now (boooooooooooo...yes the very same support)

But he thought he would leave us with this little bigoted gem...." I'm not sure that's how it is across the city "

I sincerely hope that comment comes back to haunt the hateful wee runt.
Fucking split personality from the Port
A Catholic who signed for the most hateful bigoted klub on earth and like a few others, cannot hide his hatred for Celtic
Fuck McCann he’s a weasel and he’ll always be a rat

Last edited:
I decided to watch the highlights of the imposters last night....I don't normally give this channel any viewing time.
The arse licking of " the boss " by the commentator and the general comments were so pro hun I won't be watching again any time soon.

Neil McCann has hunnery ripping oot oh him and after much unwarranted praise of his heroes he decided to summarise the game with the difference of this hun team since the saviour Clemente has come in highlighting how quiet and patient the hun support was now (boooooooooooo...yes the very same support)

But he thought he would leave us with this little bigoted gem...." I'm not sure that's how it is across the city "

I sincerely hope that comment comes back to haunt the hateful wee runt.
Little Hun Bastard Arse licking Wee PRICK!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Another Cunt I wid Fukin LEATHER!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

As I see this through the media, although they "fucked it" to go top, they are a better team. Holy fuck ye couldn't make it up. The stats telling you differently but let's put them outa their misery and stamp on their throats
But Stevie, according to the media they are actually "joint top", rather than in second place which is the reality of the situation.

We are a club in crisis, out of form (a wee bit true) and struggling badly, but yet have 8 wins and 1 draw in our last 9 matches. The media would be demanding a knighthood from King Chuck III for a sevco manager with that record.

Let's refind our mojo and start battering our opponents like we know we can. HH

Not every handball is a penalty unless it’s the Other Lot thier first penalty was iffy thier second was definitely not,yes I am Celtic through and through but make no apologies for in my opinion the two penalties dodgey at best this not sour grapes just can’t beleave any ref would have given, to add to that even the wife agreed with me

Not every handball is a penalty unless it’s the Other Lot thier first penalty was iffy thier second was definitely not,yes I am Celtic through and through but make no apologies for in my opinion the two penalties dodgey at best this not sour grapes just can’t beleave any ref would have given, to add to that even the wife agreed with me
I thought they were both penalties. First one Considine didn't get the ball and took the man. Second one the ball was heading for the back of the net and it hit the defenders outstretched arm, even if he did have his back to the play it's still one we would be screaming for every day.

I thought they were both penalties. First one Considine didn't get the ball and took the man. Second one the ball was heading for the back of the net and it hit the defenders outstretched arm, even if he did have his back to the play it's still one we would be screaming for every day.
NEVER A PEN ANY AE THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬.. EVERY FUKIN HUN PLAYER GOES DOON WHEN TACKLED, EVERY FUKIN WAN AE THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Clearly practiced in training, infact probably the ONLY thing they practice!! Watch Goldhun when even after no participation for say 10 Mins a long baw, is 'Hoofed' up the park, chased by an opposition player, he batters it oot the park when challenged & goes doon EVERY FUKIN TIME! Cuntwell the same ENTIRE game!! Cheating SCUM BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

"At it" springs to mind

Sorry going to stand on My own thoughts the first Considine got the ball the angle the ball went across the goal could have only been played by the defender,the second the defender had his back to the ball yes his arm is out but the ball struck his elbow from behind so had no intent to divert or stop the ball acording to a few refs if that had been Gallstone then it would not be a pen even the so called ref on Sky has said that when that happens it’s not a pen so will stand by what I said if you look at the handballs against Gallstone far more blatant than this one then it’s not a penalty a case agree to disagree

Last edited:
NEVER A PEN ANY AE THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬.. EVERY FUKIN HUN PLAYER GOES DOON WHEN TACKLED, EVERY FUKIN WAN AE THEM!! 🤬🤬🤬.. Clearly practiced in training, infact probably the ONLY thing they practice!! Watch Goldhun when even after no participation for say 10 Mins a long baw, is 'Hoofed' up the park, chased by an opposition player, he batters it oot the park when challenged & goes doon EVERY FUKIN TIME! Cuntwell the same ENTIRE game!! Cheating SCUM BASTARDS!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Thank God fur oor Sean. Telling it as it is.🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back