That other team ,ower there

It appears that the two Hibs players who were dying to get to Ibloss have gone south, fodder for the mugs they can’t afford to buy a Hibs shirt never mind one of thier players ,Beale has bought into thier lies by his comments about Ange and Celtic all designed to divert them away from the fact they are selling dreams to keep them happy, the idiots beleave what is in thier daily newsletter (the media) you need money to buy or you need to sell can’t see that happening

I think they will need to do two Poppy Day collections a year to keep the lights on
Unfortunately for sevco, but the 50000 staunch loyallists who make such a song and dance about the Poppy Day only donate less than £5000 to each collection every year. That doesn't even cover Morelos's pay for a single day when you account for overheads and taxes (stop laughing - they might actually be paying them in this incarnation of the club/holding company!). They might need to launch another Help For Heroes charity shirt as Deadco made a fair packet on that and then went bust before passing the proceeds onto the charity.

I just remembered, Rangers died and were liquidated….oh happy day! What a fantastic day that was- funny as… The shite they come oot wi about how they somehow survived liquidation (look the word up ye lurkers of low intelligence) is even funnier. Ha ha they’re dead and gone. Rejoice Fenians, Rejoice. Dead and gone.

Forrest Green Rovers disputing the 'undisclosed' fee of £350,000 and add ons paid to 'Sevco' for Charlie Mc Cann, stating nowhere near that amount. Quoting the fee as "a fraction of it". Things must be really bad over there, if they are 'bigging up' a sale fee to a meagre £350,000 figure. 🤭 🤑 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Things must must be getting very anxious down at Liverpool as the transfer window nears closing. They have not managed as yet, to get 'Sevco' to take any dross off their hands, for the usual exorbitant fee. Still, where there is time, there is hope, I suppose. 😟 😟

Last edited:
Things must must be getting very anxious down at Liverpool as the transfer window nears closing. They have not managed as yet, to get 'Sevco' to remove any dross, off their hands, for an exorbitant fee. Still, where there is time there is hope, I suppose. 😟 😟
There will be a lot of clubs hoping sevco come in for players to free up some room on their treatment tables

This has to be the biggest laugh of the transfer window. And I had to check to make sure it wasn't the 1st of April.
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in inzaghi's office when that notice came through. In his best Italian accent it would be something along the lines of "who the fuck is that fat barrel of dung". Followed by whatever the Italian is for "suffern jaysus". And as my father always said "if useless cunts were scarce, he'd make two of them".

This has to be the biggest laugh of the transfer window. And I had to check to make sure it wasn't the 1st of April.
Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in inzaghi's office when that notice came through. In his best Italian accent it would be something along the lines of "who the fuck is that fat barrel of dung". Followed by whatever the Italian is for "suffern jaysus". And as my father always said "if useless cunts were scarce, he'd make two of them".
The truth is probably in there somewhere, the part where it states that it's the same agent of Lautaro Martinez and Achraf Hakimi ( Moroccos next best RB in Qatar after Josip).

Most I've laughed aw day 🤣

Inzanghi probably though. "I'm not buying a wheelbarrow and paying somebody a wage to wheel him around".

On 1st reading of that I thought “are Milan needing a door stopper“ 🤣🤣

Every Italian defender must be shitting themselves at the thought of trying to run around him

Back