That other team ,ower there

Apparently Jack got away with a snider on Adam Montgomery, got a yellow then the VAR officials ask the ref to look again and he sticks with the yellow ffs
I read that sevco's penalty was one that wouldn't have been given against them... ie the St Johnstone player couldn't get his arm out of the way. One rule for 11 teams in the league, no rules for the zombies.

Instantly recognisable about sevco is the amount of time they take to move the ball around compared to us.

This approach has created very little for them first half ( wont be watching the second) , but saints have defended pretty comfortably and the difference is VAR of course.

A cross turned penalty, a sending off, a free kick from distance and the possession is theirs, but saints really should've scored on the whistle there great chance not taken.
This 10 man saints side not out of it yet though I'm sure VAR will see to that second half.

Yet another inept performance from the VAR/mibs double act.

Instantly recognisable about sevco is the amount of time they take to move the ball around compared to us.

This approach has created very little for them first half ( wont be watching the second) , but saints have defended pretty comfortably and the difference is VAR of course.

A cross turned penalty, a sending off, a free kick from distance and the possession is theirs, but saints really should've scored on the whistle there great chance not taken.
This 10 man saints side not out of it yet though I'm sure VAR will see to that second half.

Yet another inept performance from the VAR/mibs double act.
Just teething problems apparently 🙄

Apparently Jack got away with a snider on Adam Montgomery, got a yellow then the VAR officials ask the ref to look again and he sticks with the yellow ffs
Aye 50, gollum went to the monitor but didn't see anything wrong with the ' revenge ' tackle from Jack even though the " whits the goalie dain?" Commentary team thought he was lucky not to see red ( then the " that's why VAR is here" guff)

I read that sevco's penalty was one that wouldn't have been given against them... ie the St Johnstone player couldn't get his arm out of the way. One rule for 11 teams in the league, no rules for the zombies.
Looked to me like it came off goldsons arm onto a natural defensive position for saints defender though they haven't shown much of it was very close quarters

Members online

Latest posts

Back