That other team ,ower there

For aw you hun lurkers, accept an chill...

The kultchur of the two entities who call(ed) themselves rangers is one of promoting untruths from the get go in both instances and that's no coincidence its a mindset, a way of thinking differently from the rest but not in a sportsmanlike fashion, always an underhand and unsporting /cheating way to be on top no matter the cost, no matter the price it takes on the ethics of aso called 'sporting ' institution, its a ( we must be the winners no matter what it takes) and that approach led to the death of oldco.

The saying that cheats never win in the end, it is true, it might have taken a century to catch up with them, karma, but it did and it will again.

If they thought it was bad the last time when they paid the ultimate price and died, that will be nothing ( given that they were bogusly reincarnated in the same body so to speak) to what they will feel when Celtic breeze past them on the two fronts they claim to be ahead of us on.

These two are the imagined 55 which we're about to move within 2 of this season, moving on to 53 and the combined Scottish and league Cup wins of which they are 1 ahead ( in their world).

They're still credited with 34 Scottish cups to our 40.
League cups 27 to our 20
Totaling out to them credited with 116 domestic trophies
Versus our
112 domestic trophies

Counting only domestic trophies its 4 the difference, soon to become 3 with this seasons SPL title all but in the bag , we could pull that back to 1 should we win another treble this year.

Either way there's no stopping us from catching them , not with ange at the helm.

Whether it's this season or next or the one after we are going to overtake them and that's going to be sweet.
Then the excuses will flow as to how they were relegated etc etc

This is something I very much look forward to, would love Ange to be the man who does this , though Ange has bigger plans for us than that itll still be so sweet 🍀
The can claim all the titles and cup wins but history will say that the old Rangers club went into administration in 2012 and ended up bankrupt unable to pay thier depts result being that that club no longer existed , it no secret that a least 10 titles and cup wins were through Cheating which led to thier depts to the tax man.Celtic on the other hand won thier cups and titles by honest endeavour Celtic in 1967 won the then European Cup a feat that rangers old and new will never achieve back in the day Celtic also won the Coronation Cup beating Man U and Arsenal to reach the final against Hibs in front of over a 100,000 at parkhead Two things they will never do so they can make all the claims they like but is there for all to see in History honestly played and won

when you know the History it makes your go OOO

Last edited:
The can claim all the titles and cup wins but will say that the old Rangers club went into administration in 2012 and ended up bankrupt unable to pay thier depts result being that that club no longer existed , it no secret that a least 10 titles and cup wins were through Cheating which led to thier depts to the tax man.Celtic on the other hand won thier cups and titles by honest endeavour Celtic in 1967 won the then European Cup a feat that rangers old and new will never achieve back in the day Celtic also won the Coronation Cup beating Man U and Arsenal to reach the final against Hibs in front of over a 100,000 at parkhead Two things they will never do so they can make all the claims they like but is there for all to see in History honestly played and won

I wonder if there will be another coronation cup for Charlie’ ascending to the throne efter his maw died, will we get the chance tae win another wan? That will crush the Huns staunchness if we win 2 IAR 🤣🤣

Thier pundits doing there best to get Ange to move south which I hope and beleave He will not leave Celtic at this point why would He, even if He had thoughts of going don’t think that would until the end of the season when He will have won the treble,McCoist and His coven tried during both transfer windows to get rid of Celtic players having failed they have now turned to the manager you will notice they have not tried to get rid of thier Own idiot who like thier players nobody wants……. Green With Envy as always

Shots fire by the sun at “Teflon” goldhun

Rangers star Connor Goldson is ‘Teflon-coated’ and has better save ratio than Allan McGregor blast ex-referees

The can claim all the titles and cup wins but history will say that the old Rangers club went into administration in 2012 and ended up bankrupt unable to pay thier depts result being that that club no longer existed , it no secret that a least 10 titles and cup wins were through Cheating which led to thier depts to the tax man.Celtic on the other hand won thier cups and titles by honest endeavour Celtic in 1967 won the then European Cup a feat that rangers old and new will never achieve back in the day Celtic also won the Coronation Cup beating Man U and Arsenal to reach the final against Hibs in front of over a 100,000 at parkhead Two things they will never do so they can make all the claims they like but is there for all to see in History honestly played and won

Of course Digger, what I posted wasn't trying to suggest anything other than just what their delusional fans buy into.

What I was on about was that those who buy into the delusion ( most successful klub etc) will be sickened once again when we breeze past their delusion as well with no unbroken history and all above board , even the deluded will have nothing to cling onto HH

Of course Digger, what I posted wasn't trying to suggest anything other than just what their delusional fans buy into.

What I was on about was that those who buy into the delusion ( most successful klub etc) will be sickened once again when we breeze past their delusion as well with no unbroken history and all above board , even the deluded will have nothing to cling onto HH
Sorry mate did not intend any criticism of your post, mearly wanted to comment on idiots trying to sell Celtic players and now the manager which just shows how desperate they are to try and break up the unity at Celtic

Sorry mate did not intend any criticism of your post, mearly wanted to comment on idiots trying to sell Celtic players and now the manager which just shows how desperate they are to try and break up the unity at Celtic
I know mate 👍 that post has had me on the defensive apologetic side a bit 😬

Edit: still want to get it roon the extra deluded ones 🙂

Last edited:
Back