That other team ,ower there

Sally McCoist got himself in a tangle when defending nasty morelos for celebrating in front of the nasty heart's fans after scoring against nasty hearts.

When speaking on the Scottish Football Extra show on BT Sport,
McCoist appeared to think that Scotland is home to every home team on the planet:

"Do me a favour, the man has been getting abused up and down the country by every set of home fans on the planet.
So he sinks to his knees after scoring a goal.
Do me a favour, grow up!"

We will Sally just as soon as you realise that all the home fans on the planet aren't in Scotland.

Also weighing in ,
but not as heavy as Morelos was big Chris Sutton,
who said:
"Is he not inciting the home support? What next?
Should they ban Alf from Tynecastle Stadium?
Should he get a stadium ban?
I don't know,
you can't entice fans can you?
He can't be a security risk can he?

Meanwhile Neil Lennon was heard thinking aloud saying " yes",

Speculation abounds as to what exactly
Lennon was thinking" yes" to ,
When asked if he'd care to comment
Lennon said " no" .

Last edited:
Beale must be as thick as a brick,he says he has hopes of Kent and the Fatman signing extensions of course they will nobody wants them but have set a precedent with You Need Hands sorry Max by uping his wages you can bet you’re boots these two has been will be looking for the same guess the stadium staff are in for a pay cut

Beale must be as thick as a brick,he says he has hopes of Kent and the Fatman signing extensions of course they will nobody wants them but have set a precedent with You Need Hands sorry Max by uping his wages you can bet you’re boots these two has been will be looking for the same guess the stadium staff are in for a pay cut
Both will sign on again for rainjurs in the summer, like goldhun last season, they have believed the hun leaning media that they are “superstars” their agents will have spent the last 6 months and the next 6 months hawking them around the 4 corners of the globe, but no one will be interested especially at the £30-£40k a week they are rumoured to be on, one is a fat useless out of shape lazy fecker that can’t run anymore, only scores 6-8 yard tap ins/headers, at even after 5-6 years here hasn’t bothered to learn English, the other is a diving cheat, master of the step over, with absolutely no end product and practically zero goal threat……both only hero’s to the Huns because of 2 punches at broony 🤣🤣

Last edited:
The kultchur of the two entities who call(ed) themselves rangers is one of promoting untruths from the get go in both instances and that's no coincidence its a mindset, a way of thinking differently from the rest but not in a sportsmanlike fashion, always an underhand and unsporting /cheating way to be on top no matter the cost, no matter the price it takes on the ethics of aso called 'sporting ' institution, its a ( we must be the winners no matter what it takes) and that approach led to the death of oldco.

The saying that cheats never win in the end, it is true, it might have taken a century to catch up with them, karma, but it did and it will again.

If they thought it was bad the last time when they paid the ultimate price and died, that will be nothing ( given that they were bogusly reincarnated in the same body so to speak) to what they will feel when Celtic breeze past them on the two fronts they claim to be ahead of us on.

These two are the imagined 55 which we're about to move within 2 of this season, moving on to 53 and the combined Scottish and league Cup wins of which they are 1 ahead ( in their world).

They're still credited with 34 Scottish cups to our 40.
League cups 27 to our 20
Totaling out to them credited with 116 domestic trophies
Versus our
112 domestic trophies

Counting only domestic trophies its 4 the difference, soon to become 3 with this seasons SPL title all but in the bag , we could pull that back to 1 should we win another treble this year.

Either way there's no stopping us from catching them , not with ange at the helm.

Whether it's this season or next or the one after we are going to overtake them and that's going to be sweet.
Then the excuses will flow as to how they were relegated etc etc

This is something I very much look forward to, would love Ange to be the man who does this , though Ange has bigger plans for us than that itll still be so sweet 🍀
forgetting the fact that they bought their 9 titles in the 90s plus the ebt cheated ones

I had a good laugh yesterday. While listening to the preview of matches on Sky, the commentator remarked that Middlesborough had signed Aaron Ramsey, which I was not aware of. He then went on to say that "he is not fit to be involved yet." Surprise, surprise. 🤕 💉

Last edited:
I had a good laugh yesterday. While listening to the preview of matches on Sky, the commenrator remarked that Middlesborough had signed Aaron Ramsey, which I was not aware of. He then went on to say that "he is not fit to be involved yet." Surprise, surprise. 🤕 💉
He's had a great career of never being fit. Not many sick people will have been paid the amount he has to shirk work. A true malingerer and it's time clubs woke up to the fact.

Back