That other team ,ower there

Huns know they have replaced shite with worse shite .I doubt Pep could get a tune out these donkeys .
It certainly looks that way recently.I suspect Scottish players would have cost less and been more up for it than current bunch. the inflated market for average players is killing them especially since they keep paying large wages for players who are not worth it.

No surprise that Beale bottled out of his press conference and sent in his deputy another bad decision shows his leadership qualities ducking out his teams in crisis and he hides no matter how many times Ange was attacked he stood his ground like many Celtic Managers before him good times bad times they faced up to the situation can’t stand a backslider on and off the pitch they steal the glory and blame others when it goes wrong that’s Beale all over blame the players even thou he picked the team thier boo boys have got it right

Ken Dodd ? Me too remember him well😂. The worst performers ever IMHO were Mike and Bernie winters. Absolute crass.😱😱
The brothers Mike & Bernie Winters had a massive falling out so Bernie replaced Mike with Snorbitz - the big dopey slobbering overweight St Bernard dog (a big like having Kris Boyd as your sidekick, but much more intelligent, good looking & coherent).

Back