That other team ,ower there

Monster Munch havering yet more pish and blatantly lying on the telly. How does this incoherent ranting biased arsehole still get a job promoting our game and explaining tactical nuances to the viewers (surely the role of a pundit rather than recreating Rab C Nedbit)?

I haven't come up with an answer to that yet and I have been wondering about it for years.

Don’t think any team will be worried facing this lot,without the ref and var they are rubbish not about the penalty the sending off would he have done it if it was the other way round he let thier players away with just about everything yes he booked a few but that was job done,would somebody buy Tavpen a drum so he can beat something not once during the whole game did he attempt to take on a player just pass it to someone then moan if they miss it all in all the score flatters them still gave the mugs a chance to pour out thier bile
Problem is, the other teams usually find a way to capitulate whether sevco is rubbish or not. I'd hate to win the league by say 15 points against a shit sevco when we could be over 30 points ahead of them.

The St Mirren player that stuck his hand up needs a kick in the balls from his team mates. St Mirren, up until then, were playing well.
The likelihood is, the scum would have got their penalty at some point, regardless, and Walsh would have done his best to make sure his employers got the 3 points. But for him to assist them by needlessly handling the ball like he did was shocking.
That being said, would it have been given the other end...the penalty or the red card?? We already have proof for the answer to that question. Exhibit A, Goldson. The huns 2nd in-play goalkeeper.
Positives for this result, the Aris and 1st 30 minutes of todays game have shown us how inept Rae and Davis are as managers. They will now be world beaters, that deserve a bit longer in charge, in the zombies eyes...and the media will do the boards job in pushing this to give them a bit of breathing space while they carry out their global search.....before hiring Martindale or some English dinosaur.

Nothing to do with the scum, this one....
But is anyone watching Arsenal v City game??? How is Kovacic still on the pitch!! That's a red all day. If that wasn't a City player, it's a sending off. The rules seem to be different for the "elite" teams.

Kovacic has just made another challenge. He should have been off after the 1st. Lucky to be on the pitch. If I was an arsenal fan I'd be raging.

They will not be allowed to win MIB and VAR will again be selected to ensure a win, watch this space, no doubt the hibbies will be kicked off the park. IPOX... 🙈🙉🙊
Best thing that could happen is Sevco winning today,they'll slowly delude themselves that not too much is wrong &no need for another expensive rebuild/manager etc.They'll blunder on most of the season picking up points against the dross&when we meet them again I can see us taking 6or7 off them,then it'll be crisis time again

On another note....the scum got a freekick for this today. Just saying.
Hunbelievable will be added to the Oxford dictionary soon :/ . Can only hope that inaction by clubs is giving the MIBS enough rope to hang themselves. They've destoyed football to keep The Rangers relevant for so long it's almost as if all clubs are conditioned to accepting it.

Best thing that could happen is Sevco winning today,they'll slowly delude themselves that not too much is wrong &no need for another expensive rebuild/manager etc.They'll blunder on most of the season picking up points against the dross&when we meet them again I can see us taking 6or7 off them,then it'll be crisis time again
Gutted when they appointed Nugget & The Undertaker to their management team. Those pair would be an iconic tag-team in the comabitive WWF. Where every result is as real as the football our MIBS serve up

I'll post this again to show how bad our referees are, from the guy with the whistle to the wankers in the VAR room.

Hatate was awarded a penalty on Saturday. It was soft and Hatate went down easily, but every single player does it when they feel contact.
After a VAR review, it was deemed to not be a foul. Hatate was the attacking player. As he entered the box, the defending players boot made slight contact with the bottom of Hatates boot, all the while Hatate felt the defender leaning on him....he was within his rights to go down IMO. I'm not mad that it the ref changed his mind....but the video above shows that the penalty would have stood at the other end. The penalty would have stood if it was a hun.
Can I also point out, Souttars dive was right in front of the lineman, who didn't feel the need to tell Walsh that Souttar was cheating.....huns got a foul for that BTW...

Back