That other team ,ower there

Dont think so, players IMO play to improve their game regardless who is in charge, hence 100% no defeats in SPL. Scores might not have went our way in Europe, but could have in the first three games. Celtic are still the team to beat domestically and no other club would share your view that Celtic players do not give it their all for the club, fans and manager or they would have a right go and not sit off us.
A said they chucked it against Madrid!!

Bang on 50,,to be fair to Rodgers he’s doing the best way what’s at hand,a think there’s still a bit of pining for big ange from some players??a don’t get the same feeling off them that they would run through a brick wall for Rodgers🤷‍♂️a suppose we will soon find out what some are prepared to give for the cause!!for me against Madrid even tho we were down to ten too many gave up the ghost,,a don’t give a fuck who the opposition were the minimal requirement is you give it all you have??for me right now a would bring Scot brown into the coaching team,get into there heads+it would be a ready replacement if brendan decides to do a moonlight flitting😉
Am double checking this and still don’t see we’re a said”celtic players don’t give there all for the club and the fans!!!a said against Madrid some players chucked it?my opinion!!probably a million miles off?but my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Copenhagen didn't chuck it, even though they were 2-0 down.
I'm nor saying we did and we were away, but we fell apart big time. I've said before we've had players sent off in UCL games and went damage limitation mode.
They were all over us and knew we were a shambles. Players can sense these things, we were lucky it wasn't 10.
Having said that u get 3 points for a win, 1-0 10-0.
You get what you pay for, in all walks of life.

Am double checking this and still don’t see we’re a said”celtic players don’t give there all for the club and the fans!!!a said against Madrid some players chucked it?my opinion!!probably a million miles off?but my opinion 🤷‍♂️
Would say more demoralised chasing shadows with 10 men against a team stacked with world class talent .Bad night but these players don't chuck it.

Just my interpretation, to me chucking it is the same as not giving your all. No offence was meant just an opinion on how I see the game,

Sleepless night tonight and a tough dilemma for Martindale tomorrow. Having to face his heroes, with his own side sitting bottom of the league. Decisions, decisions, decisions. But in the end it will revert to the same old favours, capitulation and doe eyed fawning towards the latest Messiah.

Why did it take 3 minutes to disallow this? Why did McLean need to be summoned to the monitor to decide if the player who desperately tried to score and missed the ball by a bawhair was interfering with play?

Coz that's the way that Cheating Hun Bastard wid disallow it!! Beales side were awarded a wad ae pens last Season when he took over tae allow them tae keep the gap at 9! Obviously when they wanted the Cunt oot the Ludge told the MIB ref the game correctly & suddenly they lose 3 games!! Fast Forward tae New Mger & that's 5 pens in 4 games wae 2 missed!! Shd Livvie equalise (Ano am dreamin) they'll get another!! 🤬🤬🤬

Latest posts

Back