That other team ,ower there

Stand by what I said. Sevco will not lose another match this season....we will be lucky to take a draw against them in our matches. We need to blow every other team out the water...starting with the sheep today.
Sevco will lose this season and it will not just be us. Seen a thin squad been stretched to limits, it will be fitness and injuries that stop them, this is an important period we are entering, winter always sorts out the duds. Lets get real here the only difference in this game is the level of the squad huns have, you can play half fit guys knowing you have 5 subs, a half fit squad is better than livi at full strength.

Martindale has them scrapping for their lives against us, but strangely subdued whenever they face the club he supports. They can feck off to the Championship along with their terrible plastic pitch as far as I'm concerned.
Hopefully they dae a Hamilton & go doon ANOTHER Division!! The Further away this JUNKIE Bastards pub team & their Plazzie pitch the Fukin Better!! 🀬🀬🀬🀬

Stand by what I said. Sevco will not lose another match this season....we will be lucky to take a draw against them in our matches. We need to blow every other team out the water...starting with the sheep today.
What bemuses me is why do the other clubs put up with it we can stay ahead of them but all these clubs been robbed of 2nd or 3rd places and cup runs to accommodate the cheating I don’t get it

NAW ! I wouldn't say , seeing as whisky is the staple diet of all things Scottish, haggis n irn bru aside its a naw from me, mibbee the irn bru but ffs TS let the man ( the man being you?) have his whisky, one of Scotland's better inventions.
Imagine coming home and mrs sigma said "I just threw the whisky away,its been sitting there for at least 6 moon"

TS " wtf huv ye done? πŸ™ˆThat was a 60 year old single malt ya < insert appropriate expletives in here>] 60 years wummin ffs dae you have any idea of wtf you've <insert other expletititives in here>
😭😳☹️😭πŸ˜₯😭😭😭
Wow man! That was brilliant imagining of what passes for my life! Malt whisky is for drinking, anyone who 'saves it for a special occasion' is, in my view, a pretentious twunt who should get over himself and just DRINK THE FUCKING WHISKY! Hahaha, actually that's my answer to every fucking thing: 'Where's the whisky/meths?

Sevco will lose this season and it will not just be us. Seen a thin squad been stretched to limits, it will be fitness and injuries that stop them, this is an important period we are entering, winter always sorts out the duds. Lets get real here the only difference in this game is the level of the squad huns have, you can play half fit guys knowing you have 5 subs, a half fit squad is better than livi at full strength.
Of course they'll lose! Look back a Yr, look back 2 yrs it's the same pattern, gie them Fukin EVERYTHING!! We will be oot ae site come the NEW YR.. FUKIN CERTAINTY!! 😁😁

Back