That other team ,ower there

I'm expecting another project striker signing to get over the Asian Cup period. No more., Followed by the mantra, " we have Abada, Hatate and Maeda coming back from injury and this will be like new signings. Brendan wants to downsize the squad, before we get better quality players in the Summer."

Last edited:
I'm expecting another project striker signing to get over the Asian Cup period. No more., Followed by the mantra, " we have Abada, Hatate and Maeda coming back from injury and this will be like new signings. Brendan wants to downsize the squad, before we will get better quality players in the Summer."

I think we might go for a more experienced striker on a 6 month loan. Some mid table prem striker who's sitting on the bench. Danny Ings springs to mind. BR signed him for Liverpool. I believe he spends more time on the bench at West Ham than he plays..I also don't think the West Ham fans rate him. Moyes won't mind sending him north of the border...I am 100% against this move btw....but to me it seems the most likely move that Celtic will make.

It’s time our board should be sitting down and watching this cheating. And REPORTING it. Not just our board. EVERY CLUB in the league. Blatant cheating and they’re getting away with it every game, every week. SCANDALOUS.

Apparently our Club were in dialogue with the SFA re these dubious decisions, that some (actually many) would call cheating.

The SFA responded by forming a select and anonymous 4 man panel of ex players and referees from lodge 666. It was explained that the identities of the panel was to be kept secret to protect their independence and integrity.

After serious investigation and much deliberation, the panel came to the conclusion that in their professional and completely impartial view there was nothing untoward to report, and the refereeing fraternity should be encouraged to carry on with the normal outcome that is expected of them - Penalty to TheRangers…

Dallas jnr should be made to explain this
Does anyone think for a second that he would have ignored that if it was the other way round
I think that’s why we’ve had a couple of penalties lately They’re trying to hide the fact they only give Sevco penalties by giving us them
They can then say oh Celtic get more than Sevco We’re not biased 😂😂😂
Still no sign of penalties given AGAINST them tho

I think that’s why we’ve had a couple of penalties lately They’re trying to hide the fact they only give Sevco penalties by giving us them
They can then say oh Celtic get more than Sevco We’re not biased 😂😂😂
Still no sign of penalties given AGAINST them tho
Your right there
I'm sure that very thing was mentioned on our highlights of Saturday's game

Barry Robson calls out the decision but his board leave him hanging one possible way of getting at these decisions is for everyone to bet on them getting a penalty in the game may as well make some money from it. Eventually you would think there would be some sort of investigation as it is basically match fixing.

Barry Robson calls out the decision but his board leave him hanging one possible way of getting at these decisions is for everyone to bet on them getting a penalty in the game may as well make some money from it. Eventually you would think there would be some sort of investigation as it is basically match fixing.
Might have a problem finding a bookie to take the bet and if you did the odds would be rubbish I always have a wee bet on whoever ther playing even the odds on them have dropped still a good thought nobody screams louder than a bookie when he gets hit

The clubs should push for having a club official in the VAR room while the match is ongoing. We could hire a former top ref from England or somewhere to be the clubs VAR supervisors. It would be his/her job to make sure ALL incidents get handled consistently. They could then be able to go onto club media channels and give full disclosure over how decisions were reached.

Back