That other team ,ower there

It has become more than apparent that Celtic are being VAR'd to the nth degree by mibbery, looking for any reason at all to give negative decisions against us.....whereby the MIB are corrupting VAR to benefit the Huns wherever they can.....it's corruption and match fixing and it has to be called out.....I just wish every Celtic site got there collective heads together and highlighted what's going on here......something needs to be done...

There was another occasion earlier when Miovski was through on goal but Butland saved or it was blocked, anyway it was a corner for Aberdeen yet it was given as an offside, replays showed he was clearly onside, yet it was not varred again.
VAR is not allowed to intervene in this type of scenario. But the usual protocol where an offside is close is to allow play to continue and if a goal is scored then VAR can rule it out if he was indeed offside. But this decision wasn't even close - Miovski was a yard onside.

"If you're good enough the refs don't matter"

Well we aren't good enough and the refs certainly matter. No point in moaning about VAR and the refs now. The time for our club, the fans and the bloggers to do anything about it was when Ange was blowing the opposition away, or Beale was running the scum into the dirt.
Now it's sour grapes. Now it's because we've chucked our lead.

First time I've watched them for a full game bar against us...not sure why a lot of you have been creaming your scants about them winning the league

I don't watch them at all (i understand by saying "at all" this would imply that I NEVER watch them at all, since that's what it says!! But what I meant was I don't watch their full matches. I do, however, see snippets of their matches, mainly on videocelts and mainly of them getting with murder. But still, i understand that I contradicted myself and should have started my post by maybe stating this fact. For this i apologise and in future, I'll try to be more specific) Docco. I couldn't care less if they are amazing or shite. The fact is, they are winning the matches that we aren't. Last night being a prime example. So both teams are playing shite at the moment. The difference is, they are grinding out wins.
On current results, if not form, they are in the driving seat. Nothing major is going to change with Celtic this season....if we were going to hit our form, it would have happened already.
I'd much rather be confident in our own abilities than live in hope that they will slip up....cause that's what we are doing at the moment.
And last night, showed again, that VAR and the refs will always be on hand to help.

Last edited:
It's not about how good or how shite the huns are while they are able to see a game out (with assistance) and rack up another 3 points. Meanwhile we are ponderous and passing the ball about to allow the bus parkers to get into shape. These are the tactics that have been well sussed out and we need to start playing forwards with much more intensity and intent.

I'm concerned that the players are lacking confidence in themselves and their manager and coaching staff.

I don't know what they do in training but they obviously don't work on set pieces thereby they look totally one dimensional and lacking guile.

I hope the bhoys turn up tonight and make amends for the points that have been thrown away.

It's not about how good or how shite the huns are while they are able to see a game out (with assistance) and rack up another 3 points. Meanwhile we are ponderous and passing the ball about to allow the bus parkers to get into shape. These are the tactics that have been well sussed out and we need to start playing forwards with much more intensity and intent.

I'm concerned that the players are lacking confidence in themselves and their manager and coaching staff.

I don't know what they do in training but they obviously don't work on set pieces thereby they look totally one dimensional and lacking guile.

I hope the bhoys turn up tonight and make amends for the points that have been thrown away.

That word "hope" again shammy. I remember this feeling in the 10 season. Every match, after watching the previous one, we hoped that the next one would be the one that saw Celtic turn up. It just never happened.....but hope is all we have at the moment.
Let's hope we don't have another game like we had against County and the sheep 🤞🤞🤞

That word "hope" again shammy. I remember this feeling in the 10 season. Every match, after watching the previous one, we hoped that the next one would be the one that saw Celtic turn up. It just never happened.....but hope is all we have at the moment.
Let's hope we don't have another game like we had against County and the sheep 🤞🤞🤞
We'll have a good idea after this game if hope is the only thing left.

I don't watch them at all Docco. I couldn't care less if they are amazing or shite. The fact is, they are winning the matches that we aren't. Last night being a prime example. So both teams are playing shite at the moment. The difference is, they are grinding out wins.
On current results, if not form, they are in the driving seat. Nothing major is going to change with Celtic this season....if we were going to hit our form, it would have happened already.
I'd much rather be confident in our own abilities than live i
And last night, showed again, that VAR and the refs will always be on hand to help.

I don't watch them at all (i understand by saying "at all" this would imply that I NEVER watch them at all, since that's what it says!! But what I meant was I don't watch their full matches. I do, however, see snippets of their matches, mainly on videocelts and mainly of them getting away with murder. But still, i understand that I contradicted myself and should have started my post by maybe stating this fact. For this i apologise and in future, I'll try to be more specific) Docco. I couldn't care less if they are amazing or shite. The fact is, they are winning the matches that we aren't. Last night being a prime example. So both teams are playing shite at the moment. The difference is, they are grinding out wins.
I'd much rather be confident in our own abilities than live in hope that they will slip up....cause that's what we are doing at the moment.

I fixed it, Docco!!!

Anybody else be glad when this game in hand is finally fcuking played by the imposters.
I'm pretty sure it will be billed as a historic event by the lapdogs in the media the night they became " top of the league champions "

It's a cert between the mib Var and the baying mob that the 3 goals plus victory requirement will be a given against Dross County tonight.

A couple of Tavpens and a red for a county player may well be on the agenda as the SMSM drive their heroes on and elevate them to treble favourites by breakfast time tomorrow.

The media are at it. They say we're in a bad place. Struggling. Sevco apparently have momentum. Bullshit. We drew a game and not hit the heights we would like but we're still on top and come the end of the season our players will have winners medals yet again. 12 out of the last 13 We've been champs. They have 1 and as usual they talk of a treble. They have no fuckin idea.

Back