That other team ,ower there

You have to love seeing Brother Walsh wiping out Cantwin! Of course, the Deady Bear then rolls about squealing and grasping his shin "in agony" for some bizarre reason, even though there was zero contact on his leg. It clearly is his first instinct whenever anyone touches him to over react to try to get someone into trouble - even the MIB!

Last edited:
A wonder save by Butland to somehow stop a beautiful volley. In my opinion, Butland has been the player of the year in Scottish football this season. It gives me no pleasure to say that about a sevco player but he has been outstanding for them and the league would be in the bag for us if he wasn't there (along with the MIBbery as well, of course).

Sevco under pressure, so only 2 minutes added on this week!

You have to love seeiing Brother Walsh wiping out Cantwin! Of course, the Deady Bear then rolls about squealing and grasping his shin "in agony" for some bizarre reason, even though there was zero contact on his leg. It clearly is his first instinct whenever anyone touches him to over react to try to get someone into trouble - even the MIB!

Surprised Walsh didnae award them a penalty then send himself aff!

It’s a good job they have a goalli for the rest just can’t beleave what I’m watching Tavpen has not tried to beat one player no matter who passes to the ball goes backwards as for Souter why is he on the pitch as for the rest if they are not diving there falling over, you would have a job selling the lot down the barra,s think the Mirren still have a good chance to win it,the commentator Miller can’t someone tell him to give it up or is he challengeing Boyed for the village idoit

A wonder save by Butland to somehow stop a beautiful volley. In my opinion, Butland has been the player of the year in Scottish football this season. It gives me no pleasure to say that about a sevco player but he has been outstanding for them and the league would be in the bag for us if he wasn't there (along with the MIBbery as well, of course).

Sevco under pressure, so only 2 minutes added on this week!

Was a brilliant header Butland mustn't be happy beaten by a header from that distance

Latest posts

Back