That other team ,ower there

Watched it see thought the cheating in the men’s game was bad but it appears to have transferred to the women’s game some of thier tackles were ridiculous but not in the referees opinion expect the same for the men on Saturday but well played the Ladies still top of the league well done
Fae their Manager tae Docherty tae Arnott there's 3 Fukin UGLY BASTARDS m8! 🤣🤣🤣.. Soor Faced 🐄🐄 that NAE AMOUNT of Stella🍻🍻 wid be enuf!! 🤣🤣🤣

On a similar point, I was chatting to 2 zombies the other day and one says... I see Rodgers is on the short list for the Chelsea job..

Is he says I.... Yip here it is on my phone... OK then tell me who are Celtic playing next week.... Playing us..... Well then what does that tell ye...

I'm still convinced he hadn't a clue what I was on about... Even when I said... We will be lucky to field a team by this coming sat as you lot will have them mostly offski...

Entitled and thick... Just the average zombie I suppose.. 🤣
thick as a pale of shite💩

The biggest difference between Celtic and the other lot is that Celtic know they can Win they only hope they can, this week in the media will be full of garbage trying to get thier supporters to beleave how brilliant they are, they can build them up to the high heavens but it won’t change the fact that they are useless even when Kille went down to ten men they still struggled to score ref help and Kile ran out of energy that is the only reason they won … no not though Rose tinted glasses just how I see it

On a similar point, I was chatting to 2 zombies the other day and one says... I see Rodgers is on the short list for the Chelsea job..

Is he says I.... Yip here it is on my phone... OK then tell me who are Celtic playing next week.... Playing us..... Well then what does that tell ye...

I'm still convinced he hadn't a clue what I was on about... Even when I said... We will be lucky to field a team by this coming sat as you lot will have them mostly offski...

Entitled and thick... Just the average zombie I suppose.. 🤣
50...do not make eye contact '-)

Have they set the new world record yet for pens in a season?
If not they're really close to it.
On the game , the bravado is thick as usual but watching us v hearts and them v killie , that was night and day , they have excuses for everything, this " we were 8 behind , now 3 behind, can make it zero behind" eh? Flipflop?
Zero behind still means you're behind as we have the superior gd and worst case scenario still would be top ,but let's not talk about the points yous dropped.
We play like that v hearts against them I anticipate a similar scoreline COYBIG HH

If not they're really close to it.
On the game , the bravado is thick as usual but watching us v hearts and them v killie , that was night and day , they have excuses for everything, this " we were 8 behind , now 3 behind, can make it zero behind" eh? Flipflop?
Zero behind still means you're behind as we have the superior gd and worst case scenario still would be top ,but let's not talk about the points yous dropped.
We play like that v hearts against them I anticipate a similar scoreline COYBIG HH
We'll take 7 aff them m8.. They are aw oor the place at the bak! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. 60,000 behind the team, Serial Loosaz ARSES will TOTALLY COLLAPSE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The biggest difference between Celtic and the other lot is that Celtic know they can Win they only hope they can, this week in the media will be full of garbage trying to get thier supporters to beleave how brilliant they are, they can build them up to the high heavens but it won’t change the fact that they are useless even when Kille went down to ten men they still struggled to score ref help and Kile ran out of energy that is the only reason they won … no not though Rose tinted glasses just how I see it
I won't watch the media or read the papers this week. It's all about anti-Celtic. Let's all keep our minds focused on what's ahead of us. Forget SMSM we all keep the faith and surely we will get the 3 points.☘️☘️

Twitter rumours, (I know, probably shite), that Alex Rae stiffened Silva in the dressing room yesterday, would be nice, if true😂
I heard that, as usual, Rae's aim was terrible and he actually missed Silva. But the serial diver still threw himself to the floor, rolling about and screaming in agony. Then the MIB Dickinson marched in and awarded a Tavpen to sevco.

Latest posts

Back