That strip.

I can see us running away with the league in the coming season,our players will will walk onto the park and when the opposition see it then they'll fall down and roll about laughing their heads off.
View attachment 23086
Welcome TSRTS. This has to be the worst Hoops ever. There is so much wrong with it it is unbelievable that it was authorised. No wonder Jota is doing a runner!

Long sleeve one with the break in the 3stripes on the arm is terrible the short sleeve one is better but still poor design did someone at Adidas give their 3yr old crayons to design the top and whoever signed off on it at Celtic needs booted, I thought Adidas would have new ideas but mostly they have rehashed earlier versions of strips apart from this season when they have the fingerprint/camouflage top and now this poor home top it might have been better if the hoops didn't have the jagged look to them

That long sleeved one is a monstrosity-how did that get the ok?
And why tf are the Adidas stripes on sleeve split in two?

Wtf is going on at Adidas?
A bunch of 20 something stoners sharing buckets and bongs and thinking the 90s was a great period in time.

It was , for the rave, indie, E and club scene but the strips were awful mostly so to pick that era to rip us off recently was blatant robbery.

Here's your new home kit, new away kit, new 3rd kit , uch and here's a retro 90s strip ( only the biggest shirt selling clubs got to be part) of that exclusive rip-off ( sorry group).

Terrible , but I'm sure it'll look fine at 100 yards distance away. ☹️

Don't like it, it's quite simple just don't fuck about with the hoops top maybe do something with the collar now and again or make the sponsor logo smaller, but thiers far to much black ,come on give yer head a shake very disappointing, I always get the home top every year I'll give this year a miss probably get the yellow CR Smith top think it's class.

Don't like it, it's quite simple just don't fuck about with the hoops top maybe do something with the collar now and again or make the sponsor logo smaller, but thiers far to much black ,come on give yer head a shake very disappointing, I always get the home top every year I'll give this year a miss probably get the yellow CR Smith top think it's class.
No need jinky , Adidas have been generous and given us a new goalie top as well.

Screenshot_20230630_152620_Google.jpg

Never thought I'd quote Alan Brazil but " where do they get these guys?"

Though I'm sure it'll look fine from 100 yards away .

This lemon/lime/greenish top will leave a bitter taste in the mouth at around £80 a pop.

Luckily big Joe Hart is head and shoulders above all this nonsense .

See whit I did the...........COAT! I 🧥

Last edited:
No need jinky , Adidas have been generous and given us a new goalie top as well.

View attachment 23092

Never thought I'd quote Alan Brazil but " where do they get these guys?"

Though I'm sure it'll look fine from 100 yards away .

This lemon/lime/greenish top will leave a bitter taste in the mouth at around £80 a pop.

Luckily big Joe Hart is head and shoulders above all this nonsense .

See whit I did the...........COAT! I 🧥
What have they done winter I never thought I'd prefer a celtic keeper top to the hoops, I think I'll see what the referees wearing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back