The Best Football Club of All Time

The BBC are asking for a vote for the best club......

Total bollocks yet again from the BBC, and very misleading also.
Most supporters will give a vote to there own club, yet only designed to cause controversity imo.
The question would have been better put in asking for the club that produced the best team?
The obvious answer to the original question is Real Madrid, yet never saw a Madrid team that warrented the best team, as many club's produced team's far better than any Madrid team that I've seen imo.

Funny thing about this vote is most of the Tim's will avoid it because the BBC is anti Celtic, and all of the huns will avoid it because the BBC are anti ranjurs!

Not that the huns have anything to vote for, surprisingly their one in a row side and even the Scottish Cup Champions side never made the running for best football club of all time, strange that. 🤭

Lions now second with 20% behind Barca on 30%
A pretty fair assessment overall, what the lions achieved was the biggest unrivalled achievement, that will never be matched by any team in world football ever again, and that barca team totally changed how World football could be played, and giving us the game we currently have today in many respects.
Still the lions would be my choice

A pretty fair assessment overall, what the lions achieved was the biggest unrivalled achievement, that will never be matched by any team in world football ever again, and that barca team totally changed how World football could be played, and giving us the game we currently have today in many respects.
Still the lions would be my choice
The Lions achievements will never be matched for various reasons.

As a team I loved the Milan team of the late 80s great players in every position in that team.

Members online

Back