The Best Football Club of All Time

Why aren’t the Covid champions of last season in this vote?
Un-Beaton, hunners of pens for, virtually none against, players worth 70m plus warming the bench, no reds and remained utterly virus free….will never be equalled🤷🏻‍♂️
Not to mention the never-before-seen feat of winning 55 league titles in one season when some of those titles didn't even have the same name and the club that managed this feat also didn't have the same name as the one which won the other 54 titles because that club was liquidated.

It's actually quite funny ....I thought to myself that mob would hijack this vote given we are on it and they can't get it into their thick skulls that they are not quoted in any shape or form when it comes to real achievement on the big stage.
I know these polls don't really count for much but it's great to noise up the imposters as they will bite big time 😄
The results are in ...........Screenshot_20220531-173305_Samsung Internet.jpg
They will all be going Tonto over on folly folly 👋

It's actually quite funny ....I thought to myself that mob would hijack this vote given we are on it and they can't get it into their thick skulls that they are not quoted in any shape or form when it comes to real achievement on the big stage.
I know these polls don't really count for much but it's great to noise up the imposters as they will bite big time 😄
The results are in ...........View attachment 18933
They will all be going Tonto over on folly folly 👋
Aye Tonto it is. 💔💔💔💔💔😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Aye Tonto it is. 💔💔💔💔💔😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
If its too hard they canny work it out…Won the European Cup, 1st British team to do so, against Inter, all the players born n bred local….only a week or so ago, if Sevco won the Europa Lge, against the 11th best team in Germany they would have surpassed this….they didn’t win so now our achievement isn’t worth anything….thicker than shite in the neck of a bottle..

Back