The Best Football Club of All Time

What the Lisbon lions achieved is outstanding I'd be very surprised if its ever equalled. Other supporters of other clubs all around the world if thier being honest and true to themselves even in private will admit to themselves that is the greatest of all football achievements by a group of men all in a 30 mile radius to not only win the 4 domestic trophys but play and win the biggest club trophy there is.how many clubs fans of the other clubs that won the big cup still sing of the year they won it not to many I'd bet.god bless big jock and the lions they left us a great legacy that can never be topped.

The European Cup win has had them so full of bile and Bitterness the vote did not include them which will add to thier anger beleave me this will twist thier gut and I still beleave that the Celtic team of 67 was and still is the greatest team ever

It's a shame none of you read the record their phone in is quite funny, we need to move on from 67, we've only been in one European final since (not exactly true) other than that we've been an embarrassment in Europe and the current hun team would have gubbed the Lions home and away!
I'd put up a link but ImATim might toe my baws!

If its too hard they canny work it out…Won the European Cup, 1st British team to do so, against Inter, all the players born n bred local….only a week or so ago, if Sevco won the Europa Lge, against the 11th best team in Germany they would have surpassed this….they didn’t win so now our achievement isn’t worth anything….thicker than shite in the neck of a bottle..
I heard a good one the other day, 'Thicker than a boxing day turd!' 🤣🤣

He was talking about Liz Truss at the time...

It's a shame none of you read the record their phone in is quite funny, we need to move on from 67, we've only been in one European final since (not exactly true) other than that we've been an embarrassment in Europe and the current hun team would have gubbed the Lions home and away!
This hun team WOULD beat the lions... half of them are dead and the rest are in their seventies, bit the huns would probably win with the odd goal in 5...

Aye, Occasionally have a wee gander at the digital edition, of course it's always a hunfest in the phone in, average IQ of the contributors is Moronic or below. But this Comparison they always do about past Celtic & theRangers of today is just tae make them feel good about themselves.

As one deluded fucker told me yesterday in the pub before I left for the game, to many average Celtic players in the Scotland team, yee need the grit of theRangers men in the team, who I asked Ryan Sicknote Jack, because the rest of yer team is full of average foreign journeyman. He comes back wae Scott Arsefield, naw Canadian international, next Kent & Tavpen, naw English & no parental connection to Scotland. His reply Scott Arsefield is Scottish as you & me, he doesn't talk like a yank. 🤔

A 💩 has a Higher IQ than most of The🍊 Peepul

Aye, Occasionally have a wee gander at the digital edition, of course it's always a hunfest in the phone in, average IQ of the contributors is Moronic or below. But this Comparison they always do about past Celtic & theRangers of today is just tae make them feel good about themselves.

As one deluded fucker told me yesterday in the pub before I left for the game, to many average Celtic players in the Scotland team, yee need the grit of theRangers men in the team, who I asked Ryan Sicknote Jack, because the rest of yer team is full of average foreign journeyman. He comes back wae Scott Arsefield, naw Canadian international, next Kent & Tavpen, naw English & no parental connection to Scotland. His reply Scott Arsefield is Scottish as you & me, he doesn't talk like a yank. 🤔

A 💩 has a Higher IQ than most of The🍊 Peepul
If you're allowed to pick any cunt to play for Scotland I think even I could make them a pretty good team!
Or are you only allowed to pick any hun cunt? That narrows the prospects significantly!!

If you're allowed to pick any cunt to play for Scotland I think even I could make them a pretty good team!
Or are you only allowed to pick any hun cunt? That narrows the prospects significantly!!

The deluded thick 🍊💩 though if a player hadn't been pick by land of birth before, that after 5yrs playing for a Scottish Club that player was eligible for Scotland.

Unfortunately Balloch has many of these bar stool loyal, who think tactics are a wee minty sweet

Back