The Big Cup Final

One thing that really irritates me is a situations like tonight. The ref adds on 5 minutes injury time due to time wasting, etc.

Then two separate substitutions are made during added on time to kill the clock with both players taking an age to slowly trot off. And the ref then blows up exactly on the 95:00 minute mark he originally stated without adding even more time on as he is supposed to to account for the extra time wasting.

I wish they'd just stop the clock when subs are made and when players are being treated.

One thing that really irritates me is a situations like tonight. The ref adds on 5 minutes injury time due to time wasting, etc.

Then two separate substitutions are made during added on time to kill the clock with both players taking an age to slowly trot off. And the ref then blows up exactly on the 95:00 minute mark he originally stated without adding even more time on as he is supposed to to account for the extra time wasting.

I wish they'd just stop the clock when subs are made and when players are being treated.
There were very few fouls in that game, was there a booking? Don't think so.

I got monumentally arseholed on gin in 86 when Maradona did a number on England, I was 15 and on holiday with my folks in Yugoslavia (so long ago it's not even a country now 🤷‍♂️) I spent 2 days in a darkened room recovering, parents were convinced I had sun stroke! Took me a good 30 years to get over my gin phobia but I'm cured now! 😺

Members online

Latest posts

Back