The Bristol Bar

2 wee things to point out from this article. At no point does the daily rancid condemn the actions of the Bristol bar....and the toothless nil by mouth "one is as bad as the other" comment. They can't condemn the hun bastards without bringing up the morelos allegations (still no proof). So once again, celtic fans, who have done fuck all wrong, are brought into it by nil by mouth.....shock!
It's how they all work they are seen to be doing something so making a statement including both sides keeps the relevant and leading the make believe fight against sectarianisim
For a group set up in the memory of a murdered Celtic fan they are an utter embarresment ,playing the same side card each time

It's how they all work they are seen to be doing something so making a statement including both sides keeps the relevant and leading the make believe fight against sectarianisim
For a group set up in the memory of a murdered Celtic fan they are an utter embarresment ,playing the same side card each time

What a cunt of a season they had, Celtic do a historic second 9, their own club voted to end the season threw in the Kenny McDowall and dug their pitch up, worst season ever for them went to Dubai and came back shite. Got pumped with the Germans and now face a garbage return leg behind closed doors.
No parades this year and found out Big Mike had not gone away, so they cut out a Scott Brown image to take their anger out on.

[/QUOTE

NBM....Started as a good cause after the brutal murder.
These days I have little respect for them.

Absolutely disgusted that this bar has used Scot Browns head dressed as a clown with a invitation to stamp on it as they walk in to the bar,this action takes thier mentality to a new low,cannot understand why you would do this,to appease other of the same mentality or to enrage others to retaliate,which ever it has no place in today's society,to endorse this this sort of behaviour merely encourages them,I hope that no Celtic supporters react in kind because that would make us as bad,banter is one thing but this is beyond the pale,but it does prove how much the fear the man Celtic now and for ever
Yeah, that's about their speed, but it just goes to show that Broony is living rent-free in all their empty heads. That in and of itself is hilarious as hell. Huns are such losers.

I'm sure Broony will be chuckling about it and will happily wear a clown mask while parading the cup round the pitch for our 10th league title in a row at the end of this season. The only shocking part for me was they used the word clown - you can bet they argued and swithered about using much worse than that!

Guys , who really cares , do you think broony does, don’t think so , let’s get over the faux outrage and just let these knuckle dragging scumbags get on with it, it shows them for what they are , if it had been a Celtic boozer with the columbian inbred on the floor some on here would quite happily endorse and say it’s only banter , that’s the truth , so fuck them, fuck there team and forget about it

Guys , who really cares , do you think broony does, don’t think so , let’s get over the faux outrage and just let these knuckle dragging scumbags get on with it, it shows them for what they are , if it had been a Celtic boozer with the columbian inbred on the floor some on here would quite happily endorse and say it’s only banter , that’s the truth , so fuck them, fuck there team and forget about it

Missing the point a bit but I get what you're saying. If it was the moreorless on a celtic boozers floor there would be nation wide disgust. Front, middle and back pages. The goverment would get involved. Celtic fans would be accused of adding to the hatred thats going on. We would all be told that we should be ashamed of ourselves.....instead there's a wee mention on a daily rancid blog. And nil by mouth manage to drag celtic fans into it anyway. The huns do it, its "banter"....if we do it it would be the worst thing to happen to scottish society in our history....the media and police Scotland would probably call for a ban on catholic schools

Missing the point a bit but I get what you're saying. If it was the moreorless on a celtic boozers floor there would be nation wide disgust. Front, middle and back pages. The goverment would get involved. Celtic fans would be accused of adding to the hatred thats going on. We would all be told that we should be ashamed of ourselves.....instead there's a wee mention on a daily rancid blog. And nil by mouth manage to drag celtic fans into it anyway. The huns do it, its "banter"....if we do it it would be the worst thing to happen to scottish society in our history....the media and police Scotland would probably call for a ban on catholic schools
Broonie would see the funny side....but I agree with everything you are
saying different ways of reporting it if was anything Celtic.
A major outcry.

What worries me is that nobody in the media has picked this up,yea the daily scum has put a token piece in,but this is not just about Celtic it's an a attack on an individual that in itself should have caused an outcry,as has been pointed by others on the noise if this had been done in a Celtic supporters pub they would have had Banner Headlines.a comment from the club expressing thier disgust would have been helpful as Broonie is our captain and should be protected, to let it pass without comment just encourages the idiots

Is it any Less stupid/childish than hanging a sex doll with a hun scarf round it’s neck at paradise??

What a cunt of a season they had, Celtic do a historic second 9, their own club voted to end the season threw in the Kenny McDowall and dug their pitch up, worst season ever for them went to Dubai and came back shite. Got pumped with the Germans and now face a garbage return leg behind closed doors.
No parades this year and found out Big Mike had not gone away, so they cut out a Scott Brown image to take their anger out on.
Are you trying to say they aren't happy bears?🤣

Back